Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel Trait: Dbdr Lifemogs you

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
★★★★★
Having any kind of friends or social circle means you already lifemog most people here:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: (ovER)

He always talks about having friends in every single video. He can’t be that ugly if people want to be his friend, especially inviting him out everywhere. I used to have to plan everything, never be the one invited. He’s a fakecel ltn for sure.

He always talks about having friends in every single video. He can’t be that ugly if people want to be his friend, especially inviting him out everywhere. I used to have to plan everything, never be the one invited. He’s a fakecel ltn for sure.
Highly NT + Voicemogger is the only reason i think he has any friends Imo.

He's mid tier normie at least meaning he mogs 90% of this forum.
But it's still brutal being mid-tier normie in current year to be fair.

Highly NT
I disagree with you there, he isn't NT at all. Did you see the video where he takes the personality test? He is an personalitycel and honestly if he wasn't such an autistic fuck I think he would have probably ascended by now. He makes me look NT.

Last edited:
I disagree with you there, he isn't NT at all. Did you see the video where he takes the personality test? He is an personalitycel and honestly if he wasn't such an autistic fuck I think he would have probably ascended by now. He makes me look NT.
i think hes larping on that one, if he was totally as autistic as he claims to be, he wouldnt have that fuckton of friends or constantly get invited to shit.

i think hes larping on that one, if he was totally as autistic as he claims to be, he wouldnt have that fuckton of friends or constantly get invited to shit.
Maybe. I am starting to think he lies or greatly exagerrates his videos sometimes. But i also think he gets friends from his MTN looks and the fact that he constantly jestermaxxes and let's people talk advantage of him like letting them borrow money from him for example.

Yeah he lifemogs me too

He whines and seems like too much of a zoomed for my liking

Before the age 16 no after yes he does.

My autism and social awkwardness prevent me from building relationships. This is often because I have a very specific view of the world, and they quickly perceive my eccentricity.

Maybe. I am starting to think he lies or greatly exagerrates his videos sometimes. But i also think he gets friends from his MTN looks and the fact that he constantly jestermaxxes and let's people talk advantage of him like letting them borrow money from him for example.
He wouldnt even have friends if he was as autistic as he claims, end of story.

Hes probably larping on that one, has friends, social circle, gets invited to shit, Active social life.
His only friend (wingman) cucked him

I really dislike DBDR, he acts like getting a job is such a hassle while there are probably tons of hiring events in his city where he would likely find immediate employment. I also think his channel is fraudulent to some degree. He spends all his time carousing with phony friends who expect him to pay off their debts, and his social existence is a premium in which his acquaintances receive monetary interest for their contributions to his downfall.

he has friends and I don't, mogs me. He's unironically mentalcel.

what is an autism test i can take

I haven't had a single irl friend in over 6 years

I really dislike DBDR, he acts like getting a job is such a hassle while there are probably tons of hiring events in his city where he would likely find immediate employment. I also think his channel is fraudulent to some degree. He spends all his time carousing with phony friends who expect him to pay off their debts, and his social existence is a premium in which his acquaintances receive monetary interest for their contributions to his downfall.
At least hes got friENDs, while we dont get shit fake or not.

He wouldnt even have friends if he was as autistic as he claims, end of story.
I think you underestimate the power of jestermaxxing, even truecels get invited to parties this way.

Actual truecels get nowhere with it.
A 5'1 bald Indian janitor could definitely get invited to a party if he can jestermaxx for chad, he would be nothing but the butt end of every joke and completely disrespected and it wouldn't be worth it at all but he could do it.

He is a good story teller, for sure, I mean he has a way with words but Ive been getting a bit suspicious about him.

Didnt he get a strippers nudes? Mogs the shit out of me completely and hes 6ft as well. Fuckin height mogs me to pluto and back, ffs.

He has his own car and always talks about his rich dad and uncles. I wanna know how he fucked up that job that his uncle got him. Dude has it better than most incels.

He is a good story teller, for sure, I mean he has a way with words but Ive been getting a bit suspicious about him.

Didnt he get a strippers nudes? Mogs the shit out of me completely and hes 6ft as well. Fuckin height mogs me to pluto and back, ffs.

He has his own car and always talks about his rich dad and uncles. I wanna know how he fucked up that job that his uncle got him. Dude has it better than most incels.
The stripper sent the nudes to dbdrs phone so he could send them to his friend cause she wanted to fuck him

Having any kind of friends or social circle means you already lifemog most people here:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: (ovER)
- Has a friend group
- Is 5`10
- whyte
- Had $15k saved
- Lives in jewmerica(first world country)

It's so over for me, even incel YT mog me

His amount of friends and stuff completely mogs me, no one knows I exist except my 2 parents

I watch/listen to all his videos but lately they have been kind of boring me, I don't really relate to his friend problems or whatever

6 foot, NT, and White. That's all I have to say.

I thought he was 5'10"?

But yeah he mogs me in every way besides money I guess
he's stated multiple times he's 6 foot. I think in his video about the stripper he mentions his height.

he's stated multiple times he's 6 foot. I think in his video about the stripper he mentions his height.
Oh wtf. I swear in his older videos he mentioned he was 5'10" but maybe I'm misremembering (or he was LARPing in his older vids)

Oh wtf. I swear in his older videos he mentioned he was 5'10" but maybe I'm misremembering (or he was LARPing in his older vids)
probably larping to make himself seem like more of an incel lol