Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Truecel Trait: Buying a Single Bed

IncelsNeverCry

IncelsNeverCry

Taste yuman flesh before you die inkie
★★★★★
The thought struck me the other week, my 12 year old single bed broke so I went and bought a brand new single bed. At the time I didn't think anything of it but my father asked me "why didn't you buy a double bed are you being shekelstein?" (running family gag is me both having a jew nose and being a cheapskate) and it hit me that I subconsciously knew, It Was Over, even though my rational self just had in mind that I needed somewhere to sleep my autonomous self knew a double bed would just be a waste of money and i'd need to bring a family member to help me carry it, not worth it.

POV me every friday after my warehouse waging coming home to my brand new comfy bed in my empty one room apartment look in mirror demon I become:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoCc09FfJpo&list=PLCaazW_TReNLqloSdN21qc7-7kDD4t5qd&t=69s

i have a 1.5 bed so im a half trucel
811f5c8f09d428ed5efb868ce57384d0.jpg

Yep, single mattress just on the ground.

I can't sleep in a normal bed anymore since I've tested bed for couples, but alone. All that room to sleep in any retarded position is good cope. When I buy a house, I'll buy a fucking king's size bed for me alone, fuck the bitches.
why didn't you buy a double bed are you being shekelstein
:feelskek:

I can't sleep on a single, not enough space.

I can't sleep in a normal bed anymore since I've tested bed for couples, but alone. All that room to sleep in any retarded position is good cope. When I buy a house, I'll buy a fucking king's size bed for me alone, fuck the bitches.

:feelskek:
I sleep on my stomach with my face down into the pillow probably the reason I am a moutbreather with flaired ribs and fucked up face tbh, I tried a waterbed over a decade ago and still think that shit is the comfiest thing

I had a very similar interaction with my dad.

I went with small double to accommodate my dakimakura, works pretty well.

I went with small double to accommodate my dakimakura, works pretty well.
I heard waifu pillows are good for lumbar and neck support is this true or marketing propaganda? (I might get Beatrice from Umineko since my pillow is also shit and falling apart)

I heard waifu pillows are good for lumbar and neck support is this true or marketing propaganda? (I might get Beatrice from Umineko since my pillow is also shit and falling apart)
Well if you get a proper one you kinda sink into it so could be true, I just hug it as opposed to laying on it though.

The most important factor is to get a quality pillow then a tricot cover/case. Get a design you like but you may eventually just get a blank case & use your imagination.

Never leave your phone near it, if you fall asleep the heat will imprint a shape into the pillow filling.

I slept on a twin mattress on the floor for years that I bought off (((Amazon))) with neetbucka

Over.

I sleep on a queen size bed even though I have no partner. The extra space is comfy as fuck.

The thought struck me the other week, my 12 year old single bed broke so I went and bought a brand new single bed. At the time I didn't think anything of it but my father asked me "why didn't you buy a double bed are you being shekelstein?" (running family gag is me both having a jew nose and being a cheapskate) and it hit me that I subconsciously knew, It Was Over, even though my rational self just had in mind that I needed somewhere to sleep my autonomous self knew a double bed would just be a waste of money and i'd need to bring a family member to help me carry it, not worth it.

POV me every friday after my warehouse waging coming home to my brand new comfy bed in my empty one room apartment look in mirror demon I become:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoCc09FfJpo&list=PLCaazW_TReNLqloSdN21qc7-7kDD4t5qd&t=69s

To buy a single bed is to admit you have no sex life,not any plans for one in the near distant future.
Beds last ages nowadays.Longer than the warranty.Much longer than marriages.It's a major investment

To buy a single bed is to admit you have no sex life,not any plans for one in the near distant future.
Beds last ages nowadays.Longer than the warranty.Much longer than marriages.It's a major investment
Yep, even my subconscious know it's over I am not sure why I still cling to meagre delusions

Who is the truecel in your avatar? What is he wearing? Whats up with his eyes?

*Checks bed* yup just a tiny bed, its over for me.

Who is the truecel in your avatar? What is he wearing? Whats up with his eyes?

*Checks bed* yup just a tiny bed, its over for me.
He is wearing a tasteful black tie, and he is me

Buying a bed is a big blackpill too.

You buy a 1-place bed, not bc you don't have enough room or enough budget to buy a 2-place one, but bc you don't see the utility of having a bed for 2 people.

Buying a bed for one person is basically saying that you don't have a sexual life and don't count on having one.

Any reason for that tie?

Also I think you can accend unless youre short :dab: You mog me.
A white tie is a customary funeral tie so I went with the opposite it is me clinging unto life whatever means necessary truecel or not driven by the HATE