Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRUECEL TRAIT: Being fat

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Veteran
★★★★★
That's right being fat is the real truecel trait

That's right being fat is the real truecel trait
Depends, being fat is the number one thing that makes you look uglier (behind deformities, scars and skin burns) but a fatcel can ascend (SOMETIMES) when losing all the fat so it is like a double edged knife.

Put the fork down, fat ass.
why bother putting the fork down if you are already ugly and short :fuk:

though tbh I have been forcing myself to lose weight recently and it is better to be healthy than it is to be unhealthy. I've lost 50 lbs (well 40 lbs now since I am injured and cant work out anymore and I've been eatcoping) since Jan 1st 2020 which I am happy about tbh. Losing weight for looks reasons when you know you don't get laid while thin is pointless though.

IMG 20210913 043507

I utterly obliterated this notion, keep chasing my attention like the loyal dog you is.

U can lose fat but can’t lose ugly face nor can u gain height

Isn't that more volcel

Even though everyone should at least once try maxxing out with low body fat %, I don't think I could blame any incel over letting themselves get fat considering what a good cope food is.

Jfl at “fatcel = volcel” copers. Yeah bro just throw away a cope and eat healthy as an incel despite the fact you get zero pussy!!! I started food coping hard as fuck a year ago and I will continue to eat a lot of fast food, caring about weight is retarded. You aren’t gonna get laid no matter what your weight is.