Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRUECEL TRAIT: being dirty

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Veteran
★★★★★
Being dirty is the real truecel trait if you are always clean you are a fakecel

I feel disgusting without showering for a day, before going to bed cuddle with my dakimakura i want to be clean tbh so i can be comfy :owo:.

Being dirty is the real truecel trait if you are always clean you are a fakecel
Not necessarily. One thing I have retained is good hygiene because I can’t stand the feeling of not being clean

I can’t tell if some of you niggas think incel is a personality trait or not, or if I’m just falling for a troll. I bathe once a day, sometimes twice, I often forget, make my bed at 9 morning, every week washing my bed and pillow sheets, head to the bathroom to brush and floss, if I did laundry on a particular day I will take it out, fold and stack them in my wardrobe, remove my clothes I wore overnight and throw them in the washer, make my breakfast and later my lunch for the day, go for my morning jog, come back home and practice guitar for 4 hours using pomodoro technique, practice Japanese for an hour two, hop on video games to pass time, eat dinner, brush and floss, evening jog, then get ready for bed, sometimes reading a book before heading to the land of Nod.

these niggas that say all you need is a shower and some motivation show how :bluepill: they are living life on easy mode. If you want to be a nasty ass nigger wading in his own shit, you do you.
lol exactly, these lazy slobs will never ascend

True. Normies do their beds and groom themselves really well. I find that when I groom myself really well, and spend money on new clothes. It just makes me feel better briefly. But after a while when I reflect, I think to myself that spending that time and money on alcohol woulda made me feel a lot better.