Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truecel trait: being an only child.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
Being an only child with negligent parents who never took you to sports or never forced you to socialize is a recipe for an incel.

Last edited:
My brother is trucel

My parents did force me to struggle against my inner nature, but to no avail. I was destined to rot from the start.

They did their best to raise me. They helped me on exams, played with me, send me to swimming and I accomplished race wins. But because of my looks, I'm a failure. I will never give them grandchildren because I'm ugly to foids :cryfeels:

@turbocuckcel_7000 thoughts?

@turbocuckcel_7000 thoughts?
a big family might help you be normal, especially if they all go to church or something like that

having one more autistic sibling along with you, is giga cope

H
They did their best to raise me. They helped me on exams, played with me, send me to swimming and I accomplished race wins. But because of my looks, I'm a failure. I will never give them grandchildren because I'm ugly to foids :cryfeels:
Haha

you are lucky. i have 2 brothers. one is chad, other is high tier normie, im ugly as fuck trucel. i also have a sister who is at least a higher tier becky if not a stacy.

I have a sister, we are twins. I just remember her friends thinking I'm an ugly creep and ignoring me.

Yes but my parents did put me in things I just sucked at them or lost interest

Truecel trait: all of your siblings are brothers

I have no siblings.