Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait:Bad immune system

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I think it is a truecel trait that you are constantly sick and having to take medicine every 1-12 months because even your own immune system gives you the middle finger, what do you think?

I'm asthmatic

I never get colds or some virus from other people cause I barely go out. The only times I get sick is stomach eache or nausea from bad food

Yes but I don't take medicine

I never get colds or some virus from other people cause I barely go out. The only times I get sick is stomach eache or nausea from bad food
I get colds from my family and co workers:dafuckfeels:

I live alone and don't work (neetmaxxing)
Lucky you, I know a former NEETmaxxer who lived alone at 30+ not having to work a single day until he was convinced to

Lucky you, I know a former NEETmaxxer who lived alone at 30+ not having to work a single day until he was convinced to
I work only when I'm forced to. Govbuxx is enough money for me so I don't see a point in working for more money

I work only when I'm forced to. Govbuxx is enough money for me so I don't see a point in working for more money
You are one of the very few lucky users on this forum NEETmaxxer

You are one of the very few lucky users on this forum NEETmaxxer
Yeah I'm so lucky to be a disabled subhuman manlet for the rest of my life, you're so right!

Yeah I'm so lucky to be a disabled subhuman manlet for the rest of my life, you're so right!
Not that but to have NEETbuxx

I could use NEETbuxx myself so I dont have to slave my ass off for the scumciety that forced me into inceldom

Not that but to have NEETbuxx

I could use NEETbuxx myself so I dont have to slave my ass off for the scumciety that forced me into inceldom

Yeah I guess, if I lived in a country with no neetbuxx I wouldve roped years ago