Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: after almost 8 years of YouTube, Alphadestiny barely has 200k subscribers

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
You may think it's a lot, but it isn't. Some fitness youtubers have over a million and they have been for much less on YouTube. Not to mention he didn't even compete in a bodybuilding competition, nobody sponsors him, etc. He's the ultimate gymcel, I'm sorry to say it, but it's true.

And don't come saying it's only because he's short. He's also unattractive, Jeff Nippard is also short but he has a good looking face and a hot Stacy girlfriend who's taller than him

Soycel trait: worshipping people with superior genetics for free.

Does he teach fitness? Jeff is popular because he teaches fitness.

Well I didn't expect that.

Where did I worship anyone? I just said Nippard has a good face, that's not worshipping, it's an observation
Careful son, if you say anything 1 iota higher than neutral you'll get called out on worship.

the fact I can't tell that he is bad looking means it is beyond over for me

Cope 5'6" Alpha M has 6.21 million subscribers :lul: and he never shows his full body.

gymcels are the ultimate example of blackpill, even with body optimization you fail

Huh. I'm looking at him and he isn't as lean as I thought he'd be. Maybe that's why no one listens to him. Jeff's physique is just better.

GENETICALLY INFERIOR MALE
NOTHING MATTERS EXCEPT LOOKS
GET ME OUT OF THIS LIFE
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Genetics. He just can't get leaner

I know there are genetics that make you more predisposed to stuff like diabetes, but these things can be overcome. You might have to work harder than Jeff, but it can be done.

I know there are genetics that make you more predisposed to stuff like diabetes, but these things can be overcome. You might have to work harder than Jeff, but it can be done.
Nah. Some people are borne to be naturally low body fat like Jeff Seid or V shred and others are born to have a higher body fat like him. Unless you use drugs you can't get leaner than your genetic potential