Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trace

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
Truecel trace: you usually stay months without brushing your teeth, after all you do not leave the house.

I am not eating pussy anyway so who needs teeth

Its ''trait'', not ''trace'' you dumbass

I've been seeing these stupid teeth posts for years.
I brush everyday
later virgins

I always keep my teeth clean to prevent painful Caries and mouth foulness, not every incel has to be unhygienic GrAY

@Saysitsover thoughts?

I always keep my teeth clean to prevent painful Caries and mouth foulness, not every incel has to be unhygienic GrAY

I've been seeing these stupid teeth posts for years.
I brush everyday
later virgins
Brushing Teeth Ricky Berwick GIF - Brushing Teeth Ricky Berwick Toothbrush GIFs

CDN media

I did for a long time due to laziness but then my mom got new teeth so i thought if im going to take inkler life for the long haul i might need to brush to keep eating kfc chicken jfl but knowing my luck its over no matter what i do.

Tooth pain sucks, take care of your teeth.

Its ''trait'', not ''trace'' you dumbass
Much of my English is used as I search the internet, some things come from google. And I'm Japanese, thank you for showing the true word, I just don't know how that would change your life of incel.

not every incel has to be unhygienic GrAY
Do whatever you want, just don't get stuck with incel, being a fakecel with all the behavior of a Fakecel. A real incel doesn't even clean himself up, takes a bath from week to week, you're just a random idiot who doesn’t even know about a beta.

Do whatever you want, just don't get stuck with incel, being a fakecel with all the behavior of a Fakecel. A real incel doesn't even clean himself up, takes a bath from week to week, you're just a random idiot who doesn’t even know about a beta.
I would say you are a retarded gray joined 2024 but I am not the most hygienic myself

Your take is still retarded tho

I only brush my teeth because I don't like the bad taste inside my mouth

Incel doesn't mean you have to be a stinky disgusting mfer lil nigger. I would never lose my dignity and self respect to lay down the most basic hygiene like showering and brushing teeth. You're a weakling for giving up on your body and letting it rot like a bag of potatos, you crumbled under the thumb of soyciety and now you punish yourself for it by depriving yourself of your daily hygiene routine

Why would I make myself suffer more with toothaches and weird feeling inside my mouth when I am already suffering mentally?

I would say you are a retarded gray joined 2024 but I am not the most hygienic myself

Your take is still retarded tho
I don't care about my fucking record, I want you to fuck up.

I'm older than you on incels platforms, genetic junk.

Incel doesn't mean you have to be a stinky disgusting mfer lil nigger
What do blacks have to do with this? LOL, worm tongue of the flock. Incels is not linked to races, but genetics as a whole, and that's what we know if your appearance will be like that of the stereotype and your condition, if it will be normie, beta, chad.

Every incel have their behavior based on the essence, if you got here without knowing anything, then turn around and go for your normie group, here is a place for failed beta.

Have bad gums its a family trait

Why would I make myself suffer more with toothaches and weird feeling inside my mouth when I am already suffering mentally?
Mental suffering is a wrinkled thing. And tooth pain happens when you eat certain types of foods daily. And the water you drink already relieves the food residue inside your mouth. In ancient times there were no brushes, they only ate and drank, it turns out that definitely their bodies, and their mouths were more natural and better than those of many today. And fluoride is bad for health.

I don't care about my fucking record, I want you to fuck up.

I'm older than you on incels platforms, genetic junk.
t. can't even use 3rd grade level English + joined 2024 + ignored + kys