Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Truecel speaks Blackpilled Truths

Incel is not just about your physical appearance. I am physically a normie but my mind is so fucked up and I am so neurotic that I am a fucking incel.
Doesn't take much for a man to become incel. Sexual selection pressure upon us is so high today that just having one bad trait can turn you into incel.

He's ugly and short. He's truecel. Stop coping. Just because he mogs you doesn't mean he's not truecel.
Exactly so many people are disregarding the fact he is 5`4

mogs to the Andromeda galaxy and back. Is this the new standard of incels. If this guys an incel, we need a knew term for the truly involuntarily celibate
Nose mogs me inhib mogs me nt mogs

WTF?! How are so many of you bluepilled?! This guy is NOT good looking. Shitskin third world pheno, small upturned nose, weak brow ridge, weak eye area and downward prognathic maxilla with recessed chin. He's 2/10.
Buddy hes not that bad looking - i mean he is but not that bad.

To be 2/10 you would legit need to be hideous.

No bruh you are coping with yourself if you think this niggas face is 2/10
This guy is NOT good looking. Shitskin third world pheno, small upturned nose, weak brow ridge, weak eye area and downward prognathic maxilla with recessed chin. He's 2/10.

Manlet is not a pipeline or synonymous to incel, only a manlet with a bad face, my dad was a prettyboy manlet, my grandpa looked almost 1:1 like george clooney but was 154 cm, these dudes need to stop larping not sub5 not by a long shot there's always a small gook foid out there for these future betabuxx teenagers, after age 25 come talk this drivel to me by then he will live a normie life.
So your saying he should betabux??

He's ugly and short. He's truecel. Stop coping. Just because he mogs you doesn't mean he's not truecel.
ugly? yall niggers are actually delusional, if this is ugly the this shows that yall niggers aren't actually ugly. This guy is a normie at worst

Incel is not just about your physical appearance. I am physically a normie but my mind is so fucked up and I am so neurotic that I am a fucking incel.
For fuck sakes, we have normies here:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I am 3/10. I've shown @Adolf Kitler my face.
You just said that this guy is a ugly, that nigga isn't ugly mang, if that's your definition of ugly then you guys aren't actually ugly. No wonder IT tells you guys to go outside. I thought there were actual ugly people on this forum. Everyones who's leaked their pictures aren't actually ugly

ugly? yall niggers are actually delusional, if this is ugly the this shows that yall niggers aren't actually ugly. This guy is a normie at worst
Dude he is below average and therefore not a normie. There is no denying that, it is clear just from looking at his pic

Dude he is below average and therefore not a normie. There is no denying that, it is clear just from looking at his pic
Bro this guy is literally a mexican normie wdym? he is a truecel jfl

Bro this guy is literally a mexican normie wdym? he is a truecel jfl
Wrong thread lol. I didn't realize what thread was this. Yes his face is normie but his height is pretty terrible

WTF?! How are so many of you bluepilled?! This guy is NOT good looking. Shitskin third world pheno, small upturned nose, weak brow ridge, weak eye area and downward prognathic maxilla with recessed chin. He's 2/10.
did i say he is good looking? no.

he is not 2/10 either. 1/10 are heavy deformities, burn victims etc. 2/10 is for someone who has every single terrible feature, like myself. You see true 2/10 guys once per week in the street. You will see guys like this guy whenever you leave your house. He looks ordinary.

Manlet is not a pipeline or synonymous to incel, only a manlet with a bad face, my dad was a prettyboy manlet, my grandpa looked almost 1:1 like george clooney but was 154 cm, these dudes need to stop larping not sub5 not by a long shot there's always a small gook foid out there for these future betabuxx teenagers, after age 25 come talk this drivel to me by then he will live a normie life.
I'm 5 ' 3" 33 yo and still a vitgin, Women's standards are way too high compared to our parents and grandparents.It is truly over right now.For people like me and him in the video.

Gigacope! I'm not anywhere near Sean O'Pry who is 8/10. I'm a 3/10. Guy in OP is 2/10.
If you mog the guy in OP then do me a favour and jump from the nearest bridge available to you. Fuck you

High IQcel here. The guy in the video is normie/average: he's just truecel larping to be better than others. This is why fakecels integrate themselves into our spaces. They want to feel superior to someone.