Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Truecel speaks Blackpilled Truths

Facemogs me but he is 5`4 or 5`5

Facemogs me but he is 5`4 or 5`5
To be fair I'm 5'6 and would definitely trade places with him for the better face but loss of 2 inches in height

He doesnt look bad, he is either manlet or Aspie

Solid lower third, okay eye area, clear skin, dense and full hair, average voice. Mogs me into oblivion

Hes LTN like me, hes younger then me my 19 yo self definitely still mogged this dude. But yeah sub7 and not socialized its over.

Manlet is not a pipeline or synonymous to incel, only a manlet with a bad face, my dad was a prettyboy manlet, my grandpa looked almost 1:1 like george clooney but was 154 cm, these dudes need to stop larping not sub5 not by a long shot there's always a small gook foid out there for these future betabuxx teenagers, after age 25 come talk this drivel to me by then he will live a normie life.

What's his Tiktok?

remove the glasses and its a normie

Manlet is not a pipeline or synonymous to incel, only a manlet with a bad face, my dad was a prettyboy manlet, my grandpa looked almost 1:1 like george clooney but was 154 cm, these dudes need to stop larping not sub5 not by a long shot there's always a small gook foid out there for these future betabuxx teenagers, after age 25 come talk this drivel to me by then he will live a normie life.
Becoming a betabux is degrading and definitely not a "normal" life

Becoming a betabux is degrading and definitely not a "normal" life
Most Western women are richer nowadays and definitely independent enough to not need a betabuxxing LTN/Sub5 man on tjeir side

Hes LTN like me, hes younger then me my 19 yo self definitely still mogged this dude. But yeah sub7 and not socialized its over.
Nah he's easily a strong mtn. If he's LTN I'm not even human

He face mogs me to oblivion but he's 5'4 which is brutal asf

Most Western women are richer nowadays and definitely independent enough to not need a betabuxxing LTN/Sub5 man on tjeir side
True, but most will still get one because no foid wants to grow old alone

If only he wasn't a extremely short. He has a good face and he could of pulled with it if he was tall enough

Too many average and above manlets larping these days especially teenagers, they are future betabuxxers that's all, shorter normies, they can work in the service industry, restaurant industry and with clients, they can walk outside in the daylight without facing ostracization unlike the sub5s, they can finish their education in peace without harsh bullying or teacher bias.

That's a world of difference, why I don't take subs like r/shortguys seriously guys there are legit 6-8/10 facewise pretending like their lives are over because of some internet memes and tinder rejection, yeah we all know the stats and the tinder experiments but life isn't just about sticking your cock in slit but having friends, genuine acceptance, having access to opportunities something these guys all have that doesn't exactly sound like a horrid existence to me.

Nah he's easily a strong mtn. If he's LTN I'm not even human
Read the comments he isnt. He would need a stronger Jawline to be a MTN. Most wont rate him higher then 5/10.

Fuck it, I'm 1,63, I'm a damn manlet, this fake Truecel mogs me.

Too many average and above manlets larping these days especially teenagers, they are future betabuxxers that's all, shorter normies, they can work in the service industry, restaurant industry and with clients, they can walk outside in the daylight without facing ostracization unlike the sub5s, they can finish their education in peace without harsh bullying or teacher bias.
Being tolerated for having a decent face isn't enough. You need height AND face and the guy in the video has neither.

Gigacope! I'm not anywhere near Sean O'Pry who is 8/10. I'm a 3/10. Guy in OP is 2/10.
Dawg if u mog the guy in the video then you shouldn't be on this forum.

Also, what is your height and race?

Facemogs me
not trucel
He doesnt look bad
Solid lower third, okay eye area, clear skin, dense and full hair, average voice. Mogs me into oblivion
Hes LTN like me
remove the glasses and its a normie
Nah he's easily a strong mtn.
He has a good face
WTF?! How are so many of you bluepilled?! This guy is NOT good looking. Shitskin third world pheno, small upturned nose, weak brow ridge, weak eye area and downward prognathic maxilla with recessed chin. He's 2/10.

I'm a 3/10. Guy in OP is 2/10.
SHUSH

He's not ugly, but he's short and ND, so it is indeed over.

WTF?! How are so many of you bluepilled?! This guy is NOT good looking. Shitskin third world pheno, small upturned nose, weak brow ridge, weak eye area and downward prognathic maxilla with recessed chin. He's 2/10.
SHUSH

Hes not ugly or good-looking, he looks okay.

Gigacope! I'm not anywhere near Sean O'Pry who is 8/10. I'm a 3/10. Guy in OP is 2/10.
If ur 3/10 then I'm -69/10

mogs to the Andromeda galaxy and back. Is this the new standard of incels. If this guys an incel, we need a knew term for the truly involuntarily celibate

its over for him

mogs to the Andromeda galaxy and back. Is this the new standard of incels. If this guys an incel, we need a knew term for the truly involuntarily celibate
Incel is not just about your physical appearance. I am physically a normie but my mind is so fucked up and I am so neurotic that I am a fucking incel.

He's ugly and short. He's truecel. Stop coping. Just because he mogs you doesn't mean he's not truecel.