Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel posts selfie on reddit, gets bullied via thousands of comments

If teens had real power, all the world would be Auschwitz.

its just the haircut and his puberty still didnt hit

They were so brutal he deleted his account. You think he will end up here? :cryfeels::cryfeels:

r/Teenagers = Reddit + Teenagers

That's not a formula that anything good is ever going to come from. Two of the world's worst things, combined.

Kid just needs a haircut and he'll be Normie McNormalson. Ascension virtually assured within the next 2-5 years. Unless these absolute r/Cunts have damaged him with all of that personal abuse...

this brain dead author caring for someone he does not know about
it is obvious that the poster made this thread to gain attention
Shhhhhhh :shhh:

Let people talk about things :feelsEhh:

No personality for your face.

Old post but yes fucj normies they'll be punished some day

looks like a pre pubescent nerdy girl

This is the reason I take great Delight and pleasure when these normie scum get gunned down in mass-shootings or stabbed to death viciously like the Idaho mass-murdER
Most Human beings are soul-less evil creatures, they deserve complete annihilation from this world in the most brutal and devastating mannER possible
BASED

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/x8pc69/felt_attractive_might_delete_later/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Thousands of people didn’t hold back in bullying this guy just because of his looks

And then the very next day these same low iq brainless dickhead Normies (who made fun of this truecel) will be saying “looks don’t matter”.

This is the reason I take great Delight and pleasure when these normie scum get gunned down in mass-shootings or stabbed to death viciously like the Idaho mass-murdER

Most Human beings are soul-less evil creatures, they deserve complete annihilation from this world in the most brutal and devastating mannER possible

I hope to see him on TV after he goes ER

he seriously doesn’t look insanely terrible. i mean he could pull off switching teams or sumn thats the only chance he’ll get at fucking anybody.

One of the about 5% of men worse looking than me. If you’re more unattractive than I am holy shit it’s over
I’m probably uglier than you ngl. The guy looksmogs me

over for mushroomcels

From hair to bone structure to frame, never began for him. I'd be willing to bet he's short as well, bad genes usually come in a package.
Holy shit even i mog him to infinity and beyond. This guy is real incel saint
same, if it gets to a point where I mog somebody then he's 100% truecel

Truecel version of knajjd

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/x8pc69/felt_attractive_might_delete_later/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Thousands of people didn’t hold back in bullying this guy just because of his looks

And then the very next day these same low iq brainless dickhead Normies (who made fun of this truecel) will be saying “looks don’t matter”.

No normie deserves any pity when a bad thing happens to them. As you say they're objectively evil, only nice when it suits them.

The exect same people that will bully incels to death saying they are loneley because people can smell their misoginy and because of their personality.
:society:

CLASSIC ALIENCEL

GIGA Prey Eyes , quirky Hairstyle.

Over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back