Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel posts selfie on reddit, gets bullied via thousands of comments

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/x8pc69/felt_attractive_might_delete_later/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Thousands of people didn’t hold back in bullying this guy just because of his looks

And then the very next day these same low iq brainless dickhead Normies (who made fun of this truecel) will be saying “looks don’t matter”.

This is the reason I take great Delight and pleasure when these normie scum get gunned down in mass-shootings or stabbed to death viciously like the Idaho mass-murdER

Most Human beings are soul-less evil creatures, they deserve complete annihilation from this world in the most brutal and devastating mannER possible

Last edited:
Guy looks like squidwards mom

Over

Considering that he's still a teen all of that bullying will definitely have a negative effect on him for life. Poor kid.

He looks alright, no idea why normies want to put others down whenever the opportunity arises, their hearts are pitch black

One of the about 5% of men worse looking than me. If you’re more unattractive than I am holy shit it’s over

overreaction
you are overreacting

I can tell you are an infiltrator.

Fuck off back to reddit. Seeing as though I know the mods won’t ban you seeing as though they love to let fakecels and infiltrators stay on the forum, my only option is to block you so that you can no longer annoy me in the future

Poor guy, I can relate with him as I have a similar frame, looked like a child at 16 and have hair which sticks out from the sides like that even when cut short. Teenagers are shit at the best of times, his blackpill journey is only just beginning. Also remember to sort reddit comments by controversial to see what people are really thinking.

Last edited:
Are you trolling?
I'm not, he mogs me when I was around his age.

Actually, upon closer inspection of his face, his head seems to be unevenly shaped, it's hard to tell with all the hair flying around :feelsjuice:

Actually, upon closer inspection of his face, his head seems to be unevenly shaped, it's hard to tell with all the hair flying around :feelsjuice:
Lots of us oddly shaped headcels use our hair to hide facial flaws such as big foreheads and asymmetrical details.

Holy shit even i mog him to infinity and beyond. This guy is real incel saint

Lots of us oddly shaped headcels use our hair to hide facial flaws such as big foreheads and asymmetrical details.
I see, it certainly does the job pretty well to an extent :feelshehe:

What if it was an ugly foid who made the post? It would have been taken down for bullying within hours even if most of the comments had been positive encouragement.

I wonder if he is on this forum already:feelshaha:

Its Probably better that he gets blackpilled early on and not have to discover it in his adult years.

What if it was an ugly foid who made the post? It would have been taken down for bullying within hours even if most of the comments had been positive encouragement.
Exactly, it goes to show how far soyciety would go to defend the "protected class"

i looked the same but with nigger lips as white and a much longer neck... and brootal acne

Looks like a filter, his head is way too small.

He looks like a caricature of a normal person with his thin neck and big head. Brutally over

So this is what an actual mayocel looks like,

He'll still be a subhuman but he should still get rid of his dopey ass harry potter haircut.

i actually wanna see if he would get tinder matches in SEA,it's just so easy for bottom of the barrel white guys to get noodlewhores, that I still can't be perfectly sure.Jbw card is that powerful.Ironically if he actually got a haircut and tried to look like an artsy twink with the right clothes,posture and background.I think he'd still be able to pull noodles in thailand or vietnam.

Last edited:
Holy smoke :feelsaww: you have to be low inib as hell to post you if you have a head like that or completely disconnected from reality.

Nah nah nah no fucking hell no bro. If you look like that don't fucking post yourself or you're gonna want to kill yourself sooner than later

the normies in the comments are also the ones that say looks don’t matter. Like imagine if an ugly girl posted that on Reddit, all the tough guys in the comments who are roasting this dude will become simps and start complimenting her and jacking off to her picture.

I'm not trying to roast him or anything but that photo looks so photoshopped. The proportions don't make any sense. Brutal if its a real pic of him. But its not necessarily over, he should train his neck and do something about his hair

I'm not trying to roast him or anything but that photo looks so photoshopped. The proportions don't make any sense. Brutal if its a real pic of him. But its not necessarily over, he should train his neck and do something about his hair
No. He has no bones bro. It's over.

That little moment of confidence sure got him hit with a massive dose of reality.

Mogs my jawline,if i had his jawline i would be swimming in pussy

I don’t think this is real, I have seen this picture years ago

Looks exactly like my only friend from school.He never left his house in two years and is a NEET with multiple diseases playing LOL all day long,after he got rejected by the firefighters (physical reasons )when he tried to join them as this was his dream and always told me about this.We were constantly beaten up by bullies but especially him since he was smaller.

Forgot to mention he is 1.52 m 45 kg and tried to commit seppuku two times and he feel from second floor trying to commit suicide.Now that's what your average truecel live looks like.I don't wish inceldom and a life like he had not even to my biggest enemy.

Looks exactly like my only friend from school.He never left his house in two years and is a NEET with multiple diseases playing LOL all day long,after he got rejected by the firefighters (physical reasons )when he tried to join them as this was his dream and always told me about this.We were constantly beaten up by bullies but especially him since he was smaller.

Forgot to mention he is 1.52 m 45 kg and tried to commit seppuku two times and he feel from second floor trying to commit suicide.Now that's what your average truecel live looks like.I don't wish inceldom and a life like he had not even to my biggest enemy.
1.52cm? Jesus christ I'm 1.58 and want to end it already.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/x8pc69/felt_attractive_might_delete_later/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Thousands of people didn’t hold back in bullying this guy just because of his looks

And then the very next day these same low iq brainless dickhead Normies (who made fun of this truecel) will be saying “looks don’t matter”.

This is the reason I take great Delight and pleasure when these normie scum get gunned down in mass-shootings or stabbed to death viciously like the Idaho mass-murdER

Most Human beings are soul-less evil creatures, they deserve complete annihilation from this world in the most brutal and devastating mannER possible

Just look into the erenyeager files brother. Humans race was always demonjc

No haircut for your bones :feelskek:

The exect same people that will bully incels to death saying they are loneley because people can smell their misoginy and because of their personality.
:society:

Looks like he can twinkmaxx and get a few foids that like that stuff, so mogs me because he still has options :feelsrope:

1.52cm? Jesus christ I'm 1.58 and want to end it already.
Well his parents could have took him to a doctor to prescribe him HGH but since his father is an alcoholic and his mother a whore who left him a few years ago he never stood a chance.

It looks photoshopped

Never began for him if that pic is real

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back