Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel in Switzerland to get euthanized

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
10k to kill yourself what a cuck letting the government take every last penny even when youre dead

Shows why Switzerland is the best country on earth.

10k to kill yourself what a cuck letting the government take every last penny even when youre dead
gun and bullet is cheaper

I can’t belive that parents are ready to pay for that.
Paying to see your offspringg die, sounds like black spiders ngl.

this sounds brutal ngl. might read later

Brutal tbh
I think we are 100% slaves to the system

this sounds brutal ngl. might read later
Getting real tired of people saying might read later. Stop being a lazy fuck, or don't comment if you didn't read. Fucking low effort bullshit.

10K to kill yourself? You usin' some kind of anti-tank weapon?
Buy a decent pc and a lathe and become a hermit.

Last edited:
He’s lucky hope he reincarnates as chad. One can only cope

I'm going to read the post, but i wanted to say i tried to do it few years ago and the process to get the approval from them was pricey and complicated. Basically i risked to spend a lot of money only to see them saying "no". You could say that if you want to die money do not matter but well.

Kind of funny that he copes with reincarnation. That's why I'm gonna rope while my brain is still at its prime: no conversion to any shitty religion.

I'm going to read the post, but i wanted to say i tried to do it few years ago and the process to get the approval from them was pricey and complicated. Basically i risked to spend a lot of money only to see them saying "no". You could say that if you want to die money do not matter but well.
what you say to the swiss government ??

what you say to the swiss government ??

You basically have to send that organization some papers that attest your condition (in this case, psychological) is irreversible. In order to produce those papers you have to talk to specific kind of professionals that do this kind of evalutation for you and it's really, really pricey. It's not some normal form of evalutation.

This, or the person i've contacted at those times lied to me in order to make me cease my decision (and it worked just because i didn't want to spend thousands of euros for nothing).

JFL pathetic, so many more interesting ways to end it than that.

True, very cucked.

SOMEONE ACTUALLY TOLD HIM TO TAKE A COLD SHOWER OR EAT A PALEO DIET TO FIX HIS AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

10K to kill yourself? You usin' some kind of anti-tank weapon?
Buy a decent pc and a lathe and become a hermit.

Shit that would actually be pretty cool
Rather than a boring rope why not pay a few extra thousand and get blown to bits with a rpg or something
I'm sure there are many, many people in the world that would jump at the chance to get to use a military grade weapon on a living human target, especially an incel

And his parents are gonna pay for it?
It must be fake.

OP seems pretty based

Such a waste. Surely he could pull an OKC Timmy while he is still in the driver's seat in Driver.

Just go and find some physcopaths to kill you lmao.
There are people in Brazil who make you dig your own grave and then shoot you for like ıdk 100 dollars.

Just go and find some physcopaths to kill you lmao.
There are people in Brazil who make you dig your own grave and then shoot you for like ıdk 100 dollars.
How much does being flayed alive and being used as a ventriloquist puppet while filmed cost?

I can’t belive that parents are ready to pay for that.
Paying to see your offspringg die, sounds like black spiders ngl.
Yeah, he thinks they somehow are going to suffer after his death, but the fact that they're paying for it means to me they don't even care.

Damn. His parents are even willing to pay to get rid of him. What a cold world.

RIP.

SOMEONE ACTUALLY TOLD HIM TO TAKE A COLD SHOWER OR EAT A PALEO DIET TO FIX HIS AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE
Some of these people in the comments are truly amazing.

The cost is what really enrages me. The state profiting off of suffering.

His parents are willing to pay for his euthanization. Guess his parents don't love him and want to get rid of him ASAP. Kind of brutal but chuckle-worthy.

It guarantees you don't end up a vegetable/paralyzed, aware of your surroundings, but unable to end it all for 50 years while someone keeps you alive just to suffer. :dafuckfeels:

Wait a second, so if I have 10K I can pay someone to kill me in Switzerland?

Why didn't anybody tell me of this yet?

This is my next goal.

I don't even have to pay out of pocket.

I can just apply for lines of credit and have that be used to pay for my euthanasia, so I can fuck the banks in the process.