Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truecel in denial explains how glad he is that he rejected the blackpill under a foids video about incels

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Screenshot 985
Screenshot 986

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsIuhYhweS0&ab_channel=SybilKappert

guarantee he is still one of us

Genuinely everything about this post, the foid, the guy commenting, the replies, instant disgust reaction. I hate the modern world.

he looks tall
Over for his eye area. If that guy lives in the west which most likely is the case he will never ascend unless betabuxxing :lul:

Does he also reject the theory of gravity too fucking bluepillers man

Some copers are willing to go on a extreme path just to deny the harsh truth.

Even with a mask hiding half his jaw you can tell he is cross eyed (which is cute on a foid and maybe a tallfag, but ugly on a latino manlet)

Validation monkeys

skipped to a random part of a video and she said "you don't even give women a chance, because you hate them".
just fucking lol. if anything, he probably messaged girls first, and then they left him on read or texted really dry because of his looks. hearing normies gaslight us with personality tips gets me really salty actually.

IMG-20240227-211426.jpg

I know this has been said before but I'll say it again:

These creatures are so oversocialized that they cannot wrap their heads around concepts that defy their collective programmed views of society, it's like all the foids lack that area of the brain responsible for critical thought.

Comes to my mind (as an analogy) about why the snake tempted Eve and not Adam in the Biblical myth chapter of Genesis, the foids won't question and it shows.

Last edited:

I can go on and on about the comment section in this video but there's comment in particular that made me laugh at least twice when I was reading it.

IMG-20240227-214453.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

another normkike foidsplaining what it means to be incel :rolleyes:

I can go on and on about the comment section in this video but there's comment in particular that made me laugh at least twice when I was reading it.

IMG-20240227-214453.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

“I’m not an incel, but I never undertood the incel thing”

No shit.

IMG-20240227-214453.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

F1DMA3hXoAIydcP

I might be an ugly subhuman and foids despise me but atleast im not like those blackpilled losers :soy: :soy: :soy:

skipped to a random part of a video and she said "you don't even give women a chance, because you hate them".
just fucking lol. if anything, he probably messaged girls first, and then they left him on read or texted really dry because of his looks. hearing normies gaslight us with personality tips gets me really salty actually.
They are just projecting themselves on us.

IMG-20240227-214453.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

A bluepilled betabuxxer who just got divorseraped out of a offy doofy relation. That's why he is not able to "understand the incel thing"

IMG-20240227-211426.jpg

These creatures are so oversocialized that they cannot wrap their heads around concepts that defy their collective programmed views of society, it's like all the foids lack that area of the brain responsible for critical thought.

Comes to my mind (as an analogy) about why the snake tempted Eve and not Adam in the Biblical myth chapter of Genesis, the foids won't question and it shows.
Yeah that comment is so dumb. Let's ask the fish best way to fish or the zebra the best strategy to hunt them. Yeah they give working solutions.

Woman don't even know what they are attracted to.

Last edited:
They will if you tell them it is patriarchal, transphobic or racist. They already reject biology for it being "transphobic".

IMG-20240227-214453.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

ovER for this dude

Want to see one of my post on a youtube essay hit piece one day one

IMG-20240227-211426.jpg

Does she think that any girl would come here and would go take an incel from here as her boyfriend, most normies come here just to say" stop being an incel"

I lasted 3 seconds but had to turn off the video