Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Gets 249 Rejections To The School Dance [VIDEO]

His eyes are a little off but if he had grown to a normal size, he’d of been Chadish.

At least he was brave enough to try asking.

lacune said:
just being real. it's okay to make fun of some completely un-self-aware manlet unattractive cuck beta guy who's going out thinking he can get girls because he should know better, but this dude is literally fucking disabled and was born with a literal physical handicap that he has to contend. it's like me going up to one of this children with leukemia and starting to laugh about how they can't get laid.

Subhumans should know their place.

TheRealChincel said:
I’ll laugh everyday at his approaching 249 girls in the same goddamn school. Forget about him being disabled, look at what it signals:

1. I’m extremely desperate. Yeah, he’s deformed but looking desperate is very bad as a male.

2. I’m not interested in YOU, just ANY girl.

3. He goes from the hottest to the ugliest, imagine being girl 228 and you liked this guy. “Jesus, he asked out 227 girls before me?”

Hall of Fame hilarious for the sheer stupidity.

how many girls would you think is a reasonable approach number at 1 school, lets say over 4 years.  10? 5? 0?

meatflaps_pounder said:
how many girls would you think is a reasonable approach number at 1 school, lets say over 4 years.  10? 5? 0?

It depends on your looks level. You ideally never cold approach. What I mean is that you see signs of interest and then ask her out. If the signs aren’t there, don’t do it. I do know that him being physically challenged and asking out so many girls out was a mistake. If ANY of them were willing to date him, they were at the bottom of his list. What girl wants to be the last option unless you’re Chad’s.

Total framecel. There is no God

I feel ashamed of myself for even viewing content like his. On one hand you have the feeling of " At least I'm not as fucked as that guy". but then you remember that you came across his videos. Which means you ain't doing much better than him.

Zyros tier frame with sub-Zyros tier face, ROPE.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back