Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Gets 249 Rejections To The School Dance [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
If you don't have stories like this you're not a truecel

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDenU1Eoh4M[/video]

I mean.. if I were him I wouldnt even try

To put it on youtube is just asking for further insults. This man has 0 self awareness ..

Looks don't matter bruh.

His personality must be awful to have been rejected by 249 girls.

Femoids gotta femoid. No chance to poor sub5 male earthlings.

This guy has a great personality. If he was at least a normie, he would be slaying like crazy.

Jockcel said:
This guy has a great personality. If he was at least a normie, he would be slaying like crazy.

chudur-budur said:
Yup, correct.

Its a crime they can even earn money by this scam but who cares.. everyone scams incels.

inceltears be like

>keep trying

takurak said:
Its a crime they can even earn money by this scam but who cares.. everyone scams incels.

TRP is so afraid of blackpill because of this, there are many quakers on TRP who lay in ambush to feed on incels' money. Some of them even pay their bills by scamming. It's like their fulltime job.

In freshman year of high school, a guy in my year asked literally every freshman girl out and all of them said no. Except for one girl. She later became a lesbian.

chudur-budur said:
TRP is so afraid of blackpill because of this, there are many quakers on TRP who lay in ambush to feed on incels' money. Some of them even pay their bills by scamming. It's like their fulltime job.

I blame dumbass low IQ incels still ..

chudur-budur said:

100%. I called them out on it and got banned from that pathetic reddit. 

q1H9ZrC.png

chudur-budur said:
Autist PUA?
Yes he gave up PUA
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifsa91eTwdc[/video]

Apart from his cross eyes he actually looks decent, he needs surgery for strabismus.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
In freshman year of high school, a guy in my year asked literally every freshman girl out and all of them said no. Except for one girl. She later became a lesbian.
A majority of women are bisexuals. A lot of them are attracted to each other, which is part of the reason why they find pretty boys or androgynous feminine like guys to be more attractive. They prefer them over Incels and High T ogrecels, heck they'd rather go lesbo than date any man of low value.

idkwattodowithlife said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
A majority of women are bisexuals. A lot of them are attracted to each other, which is part of the reason why they find pretty boys or androgynous feminine like guys to be more attractive. They prefer them over Incels and High T ogrecels, heck they'd rather go lesbo than date any man of low value.
I theorized this as well.

2h4cn0j.jpg

Life is so fucking unfair.

he has some sort of genetic disorder. he's 5'2 and deformed.
still he has a good hairline...

*LOOKS DONT MATTER LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!*

High autism. To say low self awareness would be the understatement of the century. Also did i hear someone say OVER? Can surgery even correct what's wrong with his eye?

>nobody's entitled to anything

Guy in the video no longer makes videos and has moved back in with his parents. He actually suffers from a congenital disorder, so you guys should bear in mind that he's quite literally disabled while you make fun of him like he's jsut some ordinary person.

lacune said:
Guy in the video no longer makes videos and has moved back in with his parents. He actually suffers from a congenital disorder, so you guys should bear in mind that he's quite literally disabled while you make fun of him like he's jsut some ordinary person.
the fuck is this sappy shit

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
the fuck is this sappy shit

just being real. it's okay to make fun of some completely un-self-aware manlet unattractive cuck beta guy who's going out thinking he can get girls because he should know better, but this dude is literally fucking disabled and was born with a literal physical handicap that he has to contend. it's like me going up to one of this children with leukemia and starting to laugh about how they can't get laid.

femoids hated him since the moment he was born

lacune said:
just being real. it's okay to make fun of some completely un-self-aware manlet unattractive cuck beta guy who's going out thinking he can get girls because he should know better, but this dude is literally fucking disabled and was born with a literal physical handicap that he has to contend. it's like me going up to one of this children with leukemia and starting to laugh about how they can't get laid.
That's why I call him a truecel. Most people who claim truecels are not actually truecels

He has to be some really cruel attempt at comedy.

I can't believe he'd go for years making videos and doing shit like asking 250 girls without the State stopping this, especially in Canada.

ellie burns
ellie burns4 years ago
I'm a cheerleader and would have said yes to you :)

LMAO virtue signalers

ellie burns
4 years ago
I'm a cheerleader and would have said yes to you :)

__

Fucking lying bitch!

holy fuck him talking about that cafeteria, no wonder US kids love shooting up schools, fucking hell

didnt watch video but

> asking out the cheerleader

says it all

incel with too high standards, sorry dont have any sympathy for him, only because hes ugly maybe

NeverSubmit said:
That's why I call him a truecel. Most people who claim truecels are not actually truecels

Even a downie can find downie gf though, but their looksmatch don't want them

wow this guy is a truecel, this is what I always imagine when I think about one and I bet there are very few here who are at his level.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
>nobody's entitled to anything
>fat ugly feminist pig is entitled to fuck you.

Meanwhile his looksmatch is slaying high tier normies and chadlites

i just think that he needs to work on his personality and have a shower and haircut and dye his hair blonde and get some new clothes new shoes and some new hobbies! :D

watching this guy's videos makes me rage like fuck

he actually has a god-tier personality but his looks and height fuck him completely into the ground. i'd hang out with him if i could.

Jockcel said:
looks like even the land-whales rejected him. Poor guy. Yet some women think they have it harder than men in dating.

lacune said:

I’ll laugh everyday at his approaching 249 girls in the same goddamn school. Forget about him being disabled, look at what it signals:

1. I’m extremely desperate. Yeah, he’s deformed but looking desperate is very bad as a male.

2. I’m not interested in YOU, just ANY girl.

3. He goes from the hottest to the ugliest, imagine being girl 228 and you liked this guy. “Jesus, he asked out 227 girls before me?”

Hall of Fame hilarious for the sheer stupidity.

first thing I noticed was that 11 year old frame

I would have given up at 50, no point in trying more after that many failures.

Machiavelli said:
first thing I noticed was that 11 year old frame
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IpBUw2ei4[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back