Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel from the future timetravels to escape mogging

Height doesn't matter. I bet he dreams about being of average height all the time. :forcedsmile:

FIT Motivation TV:feelshmm:

Absolutely brutal.
Ropefuel for years. Decades.
Power to him for mogging even the regular chad, they must step up and shower more in hopes of becoming a low-tier gigachad like the Dutch Giant.

WTF, I was about to post that video with the title of Art of Mog.:feelsohgod:

4cbf246ed2244a680225b53217f420abc1d0cd916968f1c68c9f47c899965133_1.jpg

The lengths cels will go to escape a brutal mog

Height is the most brutal mog-factor.
AQord72 460s

Height doesn't matter. I bet he dreams about being of average height all the time. :forcedsmile:
He is slaying because of his personality.
Lets hope it never gets to that. Also, guess who's in the article I found :lul:

:lul::lul::lul:

WTF, I was about to post that video with the title of Art of Mog.:feelsohgod:
Sorry brocel, didnt realize I could read minds across a forum board.

The lengths cels will go to escape a brutal mog
I dont leave the house anymore because of it

Height is the most brutal mog-factor. View attachment 507062
There is no greater mog unless he also looksmogs you at the same time. Compounding mogging leads to suicide

God he was even mogging the gigatall fags.

He literally could not have a bad life with his genes no matter how hard he tried. Could literally have an acid burned face and could still reproduce with his frame alone.

God he was even mogging the gigatall fags.

He literally could not have a bad life with his genes no matter how hard he tried. Could literally have an acid burned face and could still reproduce with his frame alone.
Idk about that tbh, but you definately don’t have to be even a 5/10 to slay at his height.

Idk about that tbh, but you definately don’t have to be even a 5/10 to slay at his height.
It’s not even just height man. He’s white, over 7ft, built, and well proportioned.

Really cope if you think a foid wouldn’t fuck him for his height and frame genes alone even if he had a truly subhuman burn victim face.

looks like russia so these are the minimum requirements @Speedloader was talking about

It’s not even just height man. He’s white, over 7ft, built, and well proportioned.

Really cope if you think a foid wouldn’t fuck him for his height and frame genes alone even if he had a truly subhuman burn victim face.
Face and height are the most important things there are. Built and well proportioned is cope, foids will fuck twink male with model face and decent looking tall dude. As long as he’s not deformed or a truecel.

why when given the genetic lottery does he then blast roids to try and push it further

he doesnt need to muscle maxx that height is enough and ripped and its game over he mogs everyone to alpha centauri

he is just asking for an early death as huge body structure plus roids will put a huge strain on his already strained organs and especially heart
lol and he is measuring himself to see if he makes the grade for m'lady

he is just asking for an early death as huge body structure plus roids will put a huge strain on his already strained organs and especially heart
I think he'll outlive me even if I don't kill myself.

"Fit motivation TV"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just work out your height bro

"Fit motivation TV"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just work out your height bro
Brutal he has to travel though time to escape the mog
Just time travelmaxx theory
He was taking showers, going to gym, holding frame, spinning plates, but he still had to go back in time in order to compete because he couldn’t compete against the 4’10” indian janitors with great personalities in his time.

why when given the genetic lottery does he then blast roids to try and push it further

he doesnt need to muscle maxx that height is enough and ripped and its game over he mogs everyone to alpha centauri

lol and he is measuring himself to see if he makes the grade for m'lady
Despite all this, he had to time travel max to escape the mogging in the future.

Just go to the future and made a surgery to get taller theory :feelsautistic: