Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truecel footballer

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Long midface, hairline and teeth of death. Lifefuel for @Ryo_Hazuki I think we have a new mascot
480905192-1440166696-800.jpg
Frank-Rebery.jpg
ribery29-368x233_c.jpg

His wife is surprisingly his looksmatch..but he did get in trouble some time ago for fucking an underage prostitute.

I wonder how Ribery would have looked like without the accident.

Rottentoothcels should rope tbh

Honourable mention: Wayne Rooney

Roon

wow yeah he's ugly

still tall and white tho

Ribery was a fucking beast on the wings in his prime, wish United had signed back to in 2009 to replace cr7

Also this dude smashed that 16 yr old Algerian jailbait with benzema lmao

At least he can cope with money

Still looks very masculine. Would easily be able to kick my ass so mogs me

Mogs me because he looks masculine. I look 13.

He's definitely not a chad, but he definitely isn't ugly enough to considered incel

He's definitely not a chad, but he definitely isn't ugly enough to considered incel
??? he looks horrible
long midface
fucked up teeth
short
hairline
ears

Trust me, by just him being white, there are plenty of women who'd probably fuck him. Heck where I live some women strictly go for white men only, and given the fact that some of them have really low standards when it come to white men. It's not impossible for him to get a gf.

Trust me, by just him being white, there are plenty of women who'd probably fuck him. Heck where I live some women strictly go for white men only, and given the fact that some of them have really low standards when it come to white men. It's not impossible for him to get a gf.
yeah maybe, he can also slay due to status, doesnt change the fact he is ugly as fuck though

If you're a professional athlete, it doesn't matter how ugly you are. Hell, even in high school, quite a few of the jocks that got the hottest chicks were ugly AF. But this was back in the mid/late 90s (I'm old). Athleticism trumps everything.

He has a wife so you guys are all wrong.

Money/status overpowers your looks