Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"truecel" Broly gets banned again

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Welp its happened again our favorite 18 yro "trucel" @Broly was banned yet again after he made a thread talking about how a foid looked at him up and down :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

lets all talk about how idiotic broly is behind his back for throwing away his life and whatnot :feelshmm:

More than npcs I hate fakecels.

lol hes literally just volceling :feelskek: and throwing his life away im younger than him and i can see that lmao
Tbh this forum had a couple of volcels, there was back then a larping chad who had an account with maximized posts.
Truly brootal.

Broly

He is like 17/18 or some shit and wasting his time on an incel forum

Tbh if you're retarded enough to give up in highschool and you're not some 5'2 asian turbomanlet 3/10 then you deserve to be incel.

Tbh if you're retarded enough to give up in highschool and you're not some 5'2 asian turbomanlet 3/10 then you deserve to be incel.
lmao im younger than him and see his bullshit :feelshaha:

What am I supossed to do, just cold approach girls? :incel:

He is a bragging piece of shit like all the other teens here

What am I supossed to do, just cold approach girls? :incel:
Nah looksmax and try to get on hgh and shit so you end up looking better in your 20s

It's over for Chadlites in 2022

tbh

What the fuck is your memory of highschool? I could see early that I wouldnt be getting any action as a school pariah, it's common sense

What the fuck is your memory of highschool? I could see early that I wouldnt be getting any action as a school pariah, it's common sense
My experience is seeing a lot of just be firsts and cursing myself now for not trying to get in on that. Additionally a lot of teenagers here are not pariahs, they describe having social circles which is more than anything I ever had

My experience is seeing a lot of just be firsts and cursing myself now for not trying to get in on that. Additionally a lot of youngcels describe having social circles which is more than anything I ever had
why are you niggas going on in an old ass thread i made when @Broly was talking when some foid asked him if he was going to prom?