Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TRUECEL Brazilian youtuber(one of those random unknown guys beginning their channel) making fun of incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
JFL @ him for making fun of his fellow truecels

JFL @ him for making fun of his fellow truecels
How can he look to the mirror and not realize he´s an incel too? you gotta be really deluded to cope like that lol. Probably jestermaxxing to the appeal of normies thinking he is gonna get some crumbs as a reward.

Too bad with a face like that the only thing he´s getting are rape and ''assault'' complaints JFL.

when in doubt shit on people who are exactly like you for attention and praise

The human way hahaha.

20200312 143641

i bet its brazilian sigma

Soycucks will do anything to not accept they're incels themselves.

Looks like a cuck.

Bashing on incels is a very basic idea for a video that anyone can do and it gets views from cucks so I'm not surprised.

How can he look to the mirror and not realize he´s an incel too? you gotta be really deluded to cope like that lol. Probably jestermaxxing to the appeal of normies thinking he is gonna get some crumbs as a reward.

Too bad with a face like that the only thing he´s getting are rape and ''assault'' complaints JFL.

JFL

@Mainländer thoughts?

PSL phaggots will cope with muh hooded eyes. :feelskek:

Funny that he says "go fuck yourself Roberto" because he thinks there might be an incel called Roberto. I used to use Roberto as a fake name on YT.

Anyway, dropped, it's just a normie fishing for views spewing status quo opinions, edgy stuff, etc.

Haven't mogged anyone in a long time

Funny that he says "go fuck yourself Roberto" because he thinks there might be an incel called Roberto. I used to use Roberto as a fake name on YT.

Anyway, dropped, it's just a normie fishing for views spewing status quo opinions, edgy stuff, etc.
You consider him a normie? I see him as an incel,if he wasn´t bluepilled would be here too

You consider him a normie? I see him as an incel,if he wasn´t bluepilled would be here too
I was referring more to his mindset, looks-wise he's below that tbh. But if he manages to get rid of acne and lose weight he'd probably be a normie.

brizillian sigma

A couple of years and he will be swallowing a bit of blackpill

Brazilians are fucking apes. They can’t go one sentence or even title their videos without going JAJAJAJA KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK or some other garbled nonsense.

is that braziliansigma?

Sorry, I dont speak ברזילאית

jajajaajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajaja

JFL coping like that should be a crime

Brazilians are fucking apes. They can’t go one sentence or even title their videos without going JAJAJAJA KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK or some other garbled nonsense.
Hmmmm, if I say this about your race I'm banned. But you can race bait every race freely hmmmmmmm.

Wow, mexican Andy lost a lot of weight.

wont watch/ not a single second