Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel arrested for talking to women

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
Back in my bluepill self improvement years I got into pick up.

I spent 3k on a dating coach. After months of cold approach I got nothing. But that's a story for another time. While I was getting coached the instructor introduced me to a truecel client. This truecel had been cold approaching for over a year and still had no results.

He was an absolute sub human but a ray of sunshine. To this day I've never met a better human being. The guy had 10/10 charisma and speech 100. Naturally he had a large friend group that included women but at 28 was still a kissless virgin.

we go to the same gym so I've been staying in contact with him.

Just found out through a mutual friend that just before the carona lock downs he was arrested for public nuisance.

Apparently some stacies from a cosmetics store in the area he would game called the police.

I don't think that any of the girls he approached ever felt uncomfortable, he was always very respectful and his interactions were always wholesome and never sexualy charged. He'd been on a few platonic "dates" but couldn't escape the friend zone for obvious reasons.

Women just can't stand seing an ugly man try and improve his miserable position in life.

I've sent him a few text but I don't want to let on that I know what happened to him. He hasn't responded.

I've called the owner of the gym we went to and he hasn't heard from him either. One of his friends told me today that he wasn't in a good place after the arrest but that was weeks ago.

Seriously he's probably fucking roped. God I just can't take this fucking nightmare world any more

The blackpill would have saved him. Good luck to him, wherever he is.

yea PUA's are getting arrested now

Nowadays, talking to a foid is a crime in 2020

It will be a crime to be ugly in public soon.

It will be a crime to be ugly in public soon.

I think it already is

I mean we are literally rotting and posting for the most part, while chads and foids are doing other things

I mean, we are not necessarily "jailed" but society literally ostracized us due to being physically unattractive

but a ray of sunshine
Sad to know that no matter the individual's emotional and social potential, if your face doesn't match some primal guidelines from 10s of thousands of years ago you are destined to fail.

If he was blackpilled he would've been much better off than facing perpetual rejection.

Pua's will soon join here :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Just emphasizes the fact that foids want nothing to do with ugly men even if they have a 10/10 personality

The blackpill would have saved him. Good luck to him, wherever he is.
People who cope that hard usually kill themselves when they find out about the blackpill because of the fact that their failures with women are backed up by solid research and studies. I feel bad for this guy, 28 and wanted to find love so bad he bought into PUA and became the best him but that wasn't good enough. I don't want him to become a cuck, but it would be a shame if such a good soul killed himself when finding out about the black pill.

“Just get out there and talk to her, what’s the worst that could happen”

Cops are just normies who enforce law on incels

From incel to in cell.

Poor guy. All the bluepill gaslighting destroy lifes.

A curry PUA in Scotland got put away for 3 years for cold approaching recently

I think it already is

I mean we are literally rotting and posting for the most part, while chads and foids are doing other things

I mean, we are not necessarily "jailed" but society literally ostracized us due to being physically unattractive
High iq

I believed all of this shit back on the days. But Luckily I didn't spend a single dollar. Another perk of living in a shithole is that no one care about piratery

3k on a dating coach

We should catch some PUA and introduce them to our friend Pede.

Shit comes only from their mouth, shit goes back in where it belongs. Fucking parasites.

Those PUAs have blood on their hands.

@Atavistic Autist

If you have contacts to some criminals, try to get your money back with interest and surgerymax asap.

Last edited:
Nowadays, talking to a foid is a crime in 2020
2021 all sub 6.5 men will be quarantine taking cooking and sewing masks lesson online. OnlyChads,Tyrone and foids will be allow to leave their house to whore and dopedealing crimemaxx.

What awaits cold approachmaxxers in 2020

FUCK FOIDS FOR GETTING A MAN ARRESTED JUST BECAUSE HES UGLY

correct, they are white knights enforcing what women vote for
Most of the cops were actually chad-lite bullies in high school,after growing up and realizing incel adults can use law against them they decided to become the law to continue bullying.

Most of the cops were actually chad-lite bullies in high school,after growing up and realizing incel adults can use law against them they decided to become the law to continue bullying.
ive suspected this too, explains the so called protectors of society tendency to escalate situations despite their protocol against escalation if possible, and use of might (gun, peeper spray, body armor, numbers) to subdue and impose

Only a matter of time until being ugly becomes an actual felony tbhngl

Non-persons hate ugly men

Peace be upon him

Gb8r5ff

stopped reading at 3k dating coach, you just should have used that money for prostitutes u retard

I printed read and unprinted.

Back in my bluepill self improvement years I got into pick up.

I spent 3k on a dating coach. After months of cold approach I got nothing. But that's a story for another time. While I was getting coached the instructor introduced me to a truecel client. This truecel had been cold approaching for over a year and still had no results.

He was an absolute sub human but a ray of sunshine. To this day I've never met a better human being. The guy had 10/10 charisma and speech 100. Naturally he had a large friend group that included women but at 28 was still a kissless virgin.

we go to the same gym so I've been staying in contact with him.

Just found out through a mutual friend that just before the carona lock downs he was arrested for public nuisance.

Apparently some stacies from a cosmetics store in the area he would game called the police.

I don't think that any of the girls he approached ever felt uncomfortable, he was always very respectful and his interactions were always wholesome and never sexualy charged. He'd been on a few platonic "dates" but couldn't escape the friend zone for obvious reasons.

Women just can't stand seing an ugly man try and improve his miserable position in life.

I've sent him a few text but I don't want to let on that I know what happened to him. He hasn't responded.

I've called the owner of the gym we went to and he hasn't heard from him either. One of his friends told me today that he wasn't in a good place after the arrest but that was weeks ago.

Seriously he's probably fucking roped. God I just can't take this fucking nightmare world any more

they probably raped him in jail ;) get ready your pOOPOO HOLE, INKWEL!!!