Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story true story

T

thatguy333

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
I'm the best friend in question here lmao so yeah sorry but im not an incel but I just wanted all of you to know, my buddy here severely misrepresented me. First of all, it's not like I'm just fucking her lol we're in a serious relationship. The first thing he ever said to her was "what's your cup size" bro never had a chance AND I didn't go after her until he told me she had no interest in him. And yeah, she hated watching those fucking movies with him, she always told me how bored she was and how he would just pause and talk about shit every five minutes lol. It's not like that's what I wanted to hear. Why would I care if she enjoyed watching movies with him, she obviously likes me way more than she likes him. I'm not worried about her ever leaving me for him when she rejected him and has been happy with me for months now. Just so you know

IMG_4357.png

these criticisms are invalid it doesn’t matter what I said she just didn’t like me

post some of her pictures. so we can believe your story

kek they are discussing this in incels.is :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

aight yall can ban me now this place reeks:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fuck off sexhaver :lasereyes::feelsree:

Like who tf gives a shit, it’s all anonymous here anyway

@thatguy333

You are a great friend and an even greater lover. Congratulations, we at incels.is have decided that you are the victor of this private debacle that you have so graciously presented to us. As an award of our gratitude we bestow upon you 'The Medal of Champions'. Move with haste young normie, and slay the foid hordes.
:feelskek:

bro @the virgin shepherd suifuel for you, your home boy @mentalcel1 got banned

Lol wtf is going on here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back