Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel TRUE STORY - This Is What Happened To German Women When Germany Lost The War (enjoy)

Especially Poles are matriarchal. In Poland women are viewed as some sacred entities.
This is probably because of the Catholic culture which venerates the Virgin Mary, i think Italy is simmilar.

Kys faggot, Soviets would've annihilated entire Europe and all the britcucks easily after ww2 with amount of forces they had in Europe.
The USSR was aided greatly by the United States through the lend-lease program, not to mention Russia has historically lost conflicts in which they were on the offensive, The US could have easily sent more men into Europe and all of Western Europe would also help the Allies against the Soviets.

Actually Germans were probably treated better by Russians than by Poles, Czechs, Lithuanians or Latvians.
If Russians commited war crimes in Poland which they were supposedly liberating then there is no way they treated the Germans better.

If Russians commited war crimes in Poland which they were supposedly liberating then there is no way they treated the Germans better.
Execute all polish jews.

At least I have read in a few books that Germans in Lithuania remembered about good Russians/bad Lithuanians and that 'Lithuanians were horrible'.

Russia doesn't have niggers and it doesn't have a matriarchy. It doesn't allow public display of LBGTQ behavior.
The problem with Russia and many post soviet countries is that they treat their own even worse than their enemies. From middle ages their playbook was to destroy the spirits, identities and bodies of the peasants to keep control over them.

Many modern globohomo propaganda and brainwashing tactics have been directly copied/expanded from NKVD/KGB.

Soviets even trained Gestapo during the Ribentrop-Molotov pact and that training formed the basis of their operations.

Dnw, what happened?

After many years of war they had enough fun to last a lifetime they were drowning in pussy

People who bash Germany here do not realise that they 3rd German Empire (3rd Reich) was a place where incels like us would have had the chance at a good place in life. It was very much based on the idea of putting in work and getting rewarded for it. They valued family and people and women were basically positively enforced to be good at the role nature assigned to them, giving birth and being housewives. The faggot allies (uk, france, usa, eastern europe/jews) on the other hand did everything in their power to create the degenerate world we are forced to exist in nowadays.

You are basically falling for all the anti-german propaganda the jewdrone nations spewed and still spew out. You are siding with the very people that made the modern world what it is, hell for you.

The Soviet Union was the greatest civilization in human history.
soviets are the greatest empire in the whole world

i wish i was born a slav with blonde hair and blue eyes, better than even being some filthy European
Kys faggot, Soviets would've annihilated entire Europe and all the britcucks easily after ww2 with amount of forces they had in Europe.
slavs should team up with chinese and sandniggers to kill all europe

slavs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> europeans

the good times when the soviets raped more than 2 million german women
The Russian soldiers raped every German female from eight to 80' | Books |  The Guardian
Soviet soldiers openly sexually harass a German woman in Leipzig, 1945 -  Rare Historical Photos
IN PICTURES: How German women suffered largest mass rape in history by  Soviets | Al Arabiya English
The GIs who raped France: We know about the mass rape of German women by  Stalin's soldiers. Now a new book reveals American troops committed  thousands of rapes on French women they

People who bash Germany here do not realise that they 3rd German Empire (3rd Reich) was a place where incels like us would have had the chance at a good place in life. It was very much based on the idea of putting in work and getting rewarded for it. They valued family and people and women were basically positively enforced to be good at the role nature assigned to them, giving birth and being housewives. The faggot allies (uk, france, usa, eastern europe/jews) on the other hand did everything in their power to create the degenerate world we are forced to exist in nowadays.

You are basically falling for all the anti-german propaganda the jewdrone nations spewed and still spew out. You are siding with the very people that made the modern world what it is, hell for you.
don't care, german women are soviet proprety

Didn’t expect you to celebrate the polluting of the German gene pool

it's estimated that the soviets raped 2 million german women

good 4 them tbh

it's an upgrade for them
You agreeing with OP devalues his take even further

his take was more valued the moment you disagreed with him
Not really. Let’s be real here, I’m a midwit, but I’ve seen downies smarter than you

Not really. Let’s be real here, I’m a midwit, but I’ve seen downies smarter than you
you never said what stupid shit i have said to accuse me of being stupid?

you never said what stupid shit i have said to accuse me of being stupid?
No need to highlight specific examples when everything that comes out of your mouth proves my point

@fang Inevitably every zigger becomes a bolshevist

damn, what a based thread

just a reminder that soviets raped all german women while german cucks had to live through the humiluation of seeing their daughters getting creampied left and right by superior slav males.

I can’t believe i see so many people disrespecting the Führer here. He wanted to wipe out the jews, communism, and degeneracy. Germany was way technologically superior and still is and only lost after several years due to being way outnumbered
what soylent does to inkwells :fuk:

the purification we woulda had with all german race would literally solve a good deal of problems that exist today

i always label them as asians
Saying that Russians are Asians is part true since Russia is multi ethnic, Poland, Czechia and Croatia are European tho.

The problem with Russia and many post soviet countries is that they treat their own even worse than their enemies. From middle ages their playbook was to destroy the spirits, identities and bodies of the peasants to keep control over them.

Many modern globohomo propaganda and brainwashing tactics have been directly copied/expanded from NKVD/KGB.

Soviets even trained Gestapo during the Ribentrop-Molotov pact and that training formed the basis of their operations.
West had colonies. Russian, Polish-Lithuanian aristocracy acted like conquerors towards their own peasants.

@fang Inevitably every zigger becomes a bolshevist
you are a self-hating filth that gets his opinions from the jewish western media in the hopes of getting approval from jewish whites. nobody will take your filth opinions seriously, poopdian. not even the jews you lick the boots of.

you are a self-hating filth that gets his opinions from the jewish western media in the hopes of getting approval from jewish whites. nobody will take your filth opinions seriously, poopdian. not even the jews you lick the boots of.

View attachment 871105
Average currynigger being hopelessly out of touch with reality. Never have I sucked up to Jews, it’s you who’s in this thread celebrating the rape of white women & destruction of Nazi Germany by a Jew-founded and run regime

View attachment 871105
The fact that I’m being called a Jew for countersignaling Judeo-bolshevism of all things is hilarious. Average Pakinigger IQ