Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

True story that proves that even ugly girls just want the chads

K

kimory

Greycel
One of the advices for incels is to lower our standards. I did that and it didn't work.

I'm began dating a 2.5/10 ugly woman with borderline disorder that I met on a dating site. She was 33 years old and her skin wasn't as good as it was when she was young. She had no tits and was very ugly on the face.

She started saying that she had been making out with a lot of boys in the past her parents wanted her to get a boyfriend. She is unemployed (common in borderline disorder) and is dependent on her parents. And at first she started telling me that she was a virgin (I was surprised but hadn't she said that she had made out a lot in the past?) and that she couldn't have sex.
She also said the longest relationship she had said was 3 months.
At first she started doing love bombing, saying that she loved me and I started to believe that she was really liking me because I'm above her looks and I'm in shape since I go to the gym and I have some muscles (I'm probably 3.7 / 10).
She was always putting off sex and would tell me stories of an internship at a restaurant he was doing.
She said she liked a guy there but he didn't like her so I didn't need to worry.
Then she started crying at work for this boy to comfort her. After she told me this, I told her that it wasn't ok for her to be hugging other men.
She told me that I didn't have to worry because they were just friends and that he had a dating ring and that she had heard him call his girlfriend cute names on the phone.
I said it still wasn't ok because he might have ulterior motives. Then she started telling me not to worry that he was gay.
But why was she going out with me, kissing and hugging me if she was interested in others?
Her parents control the days and hours she leaves and returns home, and not being financially independent she had no choice. She said that she had let her parents down many times in the past.
So that was the reason why she pretended to date me. At first we went out 2/3 times a week. Then she started canceling the dates and making promises that we would go out later.
I started saying that the relationship wasn't going to work because she wasn't available. Then she suggested that I just drive her home and pick him up at a subway station near her house without us doing anything beforehand.
I agreed to do this once. When I got close to her house I saw a lady who was probably her mother and she kissed/hugged me passionately (the idea was to make her mother think she had a boyfriend who respected her and took her home).
One day I called her on a Friday and noticed that she was on the street. At that time she told me that she loved me and in the background I heard a boy's voice laughing out loud.
So her scheme was to go to dating sites looking for incels/betas to make out with them at first, make them fall in love, and then just talk to them on the phone and ask to take them home so their parents can see they have one. ugly boyfriend like her. And before the incels/beta takes her home she had sex with chads, at which point she would probably tell her parents she was with the incels/beta.
Her parents probably told her to look for someone closer to her league who had more to do with her, because of course the chads only wanted her for sex.
If she showed them a picture of a man much more handsome than her, her parents would probably forbid her to date her because he would only want sex, she would develop feelings and then suffer from the breakup.

The supposed boyfriend she only had for 3 months was a beta/cuck who never had sex during that break, who bought her expensive gifts and just took her home. It was just plain sight to deceive the parents. Some days of the week she went to a restaurant/cinema with beta/chuck, other days she had sex with the chads.

Summary:
An ugly girl would rather sexually share a chad with another woman than get into a relationship with an incel/beta.
To the incel/beta she said she was a virgin and couldn't have sex. With the chad who had options, she'd probably give him blowjobs and do anything to get him.
She used to make a scheme of kissing and hugging incels/betas to make him fall in love only to have sex with the chads afterwards.
When I broke up with her, I saw her online on the dating site looking for the next incel/beta to cheat.
That's why moneymaxx doesn't seem to be a solution. We will still be a beta that they are not attracted to.

The only thing I was proud of was that I didn't become cuck like her sexless "boyfriend" of 3 months. She probably enjoyed having sex with several fuckboys during those 3 months.

Last edited:
Of course everyone wants chad :feelskek:

One of the advices for incels is to lower our standards. I did that and it didn't work.

I'm began dating a 2.5/10 ugly woman with borderline disorder that I met on a dating site. She was 33 years old and her skin wasn't as good as it was when she was young. She had no tits and was very ugly on the face.

She started saying that she had been making out with a lot of boys in the past her parents wanted her to get a boyfriend. She is unemployed (common in borderline disorder) and is dependent on her parents. And at first she started telling me that she was a virgin (I was surprised but hadn't she said that she had made out a lot in the past?) and that she couldn't have sex.
She also said the longest relationship she had said was 3 months.
At first she started doing love bombing, saying that she loved me and I started to believe that she was really liking me because I'm above her looks and I'm in shape since I go to the gym and I have some muscles (I'm probably 3.7 / 10).
She was always putting off sex and would tell me stories of an internship at a restaurant he was doing.
She said she liked a guy there but he didn't like her so I didn't need to worry.
Then she started crying at work for this boy to comfort her. After she told me this, I told her that it wasn't ok for her to be hugging other men.
She told me that I didn't have to worry because they were just friends and that he had a dating ring and that she had heard him call his girlfriend cute names on the phone.
I said it still wasn't ok because he might have ulterior motives. Then she started telling me not to worry that he was gay.
But why was she going out with me, kissing and hugging me if she was interested in others?
Her parents control the days and hours she leaves and returns home, and not being financially independent she had no choice. She said that she had let her parents down many times in the past.
So that was the reason why she pretended to date me. At first we went out 2/3 times a week. Then she started canceling the dates and making promises that we would go out later.
I started saying that the relationship wasn't going to work because she wasn't available. Then she suggested that I just drive her home and pick him up at a subway station near her house without us doing anything beforehand.
I agreed to do this once. When I got close to her house I saw a lady who was probably her mother and she kissed/hugged me passionately (the idea was to make her mother think she had a boyfriend who respected her and took her home).
One day I called her on a Friday and noticed that she was on the street. At that time she told me that she loved me and in the background I heard a boy's voice laughing out loud.
So her scheme was to go to dating sites looking for incels/betas to make out with them at first, make them fall in love, and then just talk to them on the phone and ask to take them home so their parents can see they have one. ugly boyfriend like her. And before the incels/beta takes her home she had sex with chads, at which point she would probably tell her parents she was with the incels/beta.
Her parents probably told her to look for someone closer to her league who had more to do with her, because of course the chads only wanted her for sex.
If she showed them a picture of a man much more handsome than her, her parents would probably forbid her to date her because he would only want sex, she would develop feelings and then suffer from the breakup.

The supposed boyfriend she only had for 3 months was a beta/cuck who never had sex during that break, who bought her expensive gifts and just took her home. It was just plain sight to deceive the parents. Some days of the week she went to a restaurant/cinema with beta/chuck, other days she had sex with the chads.

Summary:
An ugly girl would rather sexually share a chad with another woman than get into a relationship with an incel/beta.
To the incel/beta she said she was a virgin and couldn't have sex. With the chad who had options, she'd probably give him blowjobs and do anything to get him.
She used to make a scheme of kissing and hugging incels/betas to make him fall in love only to have sex with the chads afterwards.
When I broke up with her, I saw her online on the dating site looking for the next incel/beta to cheat.
That's why moneymaxx doesn't seem to be a solution. We will still be a beta that they are not attracted to.

The only thing I was proud of was that I didn't become cuck like her sexless "boyfriend" of 3 months. She probably enjoyed having sex with several fuckboys during those 3 months.
This is what chicks do (even ugly chicks) when you give them rights, and when men (primarily fathers & husbands) are forbidden from keeping them under control
They are retarded mentally ill animalistic children (like shitskins) and thus should be kept safe from their own chaotic tendencies, and should also be kept away from the rest of society & the rest of the world so that they do not do shit like this and fuck everything up for everybody else
Sorry you had to go through this OP. I suppose one of the quickest ways to confirm the truth of the black pill :blackpill: is when shit like this happens to you. At least you were not left wondering if you had done anything "wrong" or that your "personalities were incompatible" and you did not have to turn to Reddit :soy: for advice :bluepill:

This is what chicks do (even ugly chicks) when you give them rights, and when men (primarily fathers & husbands) are forbidden from keeping them under control
They are retarded mentally ill animalistic children (like shitskins) and thus should be kept safe from their own chaotic tendencies, and should also be kept away from the rest of society & the rest of the world so that they do not do shit like this and fuck everything up for everybody else
Sorry you had to go through this OP. I suppose one of the quickest ways to confirm the truth of the black pill :blackpill: is when shit like this happens to you. At least you were not left wondering if you had done anything "wrong" or that your "personalities were incompatible" and you did not have to turn to Reddit :soy: for advice :bluepill:
If it's for fake kisses I'm sure it must be prostitutes who do that that aren't 2.5.
This completely destroyed my self-esteem and I'm trying to get it back. Imagine lowering your standards to 2.5, she pretending to like you, then she doesn't want to have sex with you and you find out she's having sex with fuckboys on the sly because they're more attractive.

Brutal if true

If ugly girls are this hard to fuck imagine how hard a 6/10 like my itis is

If ugly girls are this hard to fuck imagine how hard a 6/10 like my itis is
Ugly girls probably have a more promiscuous past than beautiful girl because they can't get guys to commit.
Another thing that differentiate this women of other women is that she has borderline disorder . Borderline are known to be manipulatives, liars and cheaters. And some borderline also have sex to get validation to fill the void inside. But I guess that the attraction part is independent if she has borderline disorder or not. She pretended to be a virgin and she said she thought she would never be able to have sex with me.

Last edited:
:feelsclown::bigbrain:

Ugly girls probably have a more promiscuous past than beautiful girl because they can't get guys to commit.
Another thing that differentiate this women of other women is that she has borderline disorder . Borderline are known to be manipulatives, liars and cheaters. And some borderline also have sex to get validation to fill the void inside. But I guess that the attraction part is independent if she has borderline disorder or not. She pretended to be a virgin and she said she thought she would never be able to have sex with me.
All girls are promiscuous and all girls fuck like crazy

BPD is a no go bruh. BPD foids are basically supertoilets. Going for uglier women is one thing but having no standards period is another. But tbh it’s not easy to find a native sub-4 foid who’s mentally ok, that’s basically the equivalent of finding a gigastacy irl

BPD is a no go bruh. BPD foids are basically supertoilets. Going for uglier women is one thing but having no standards period is another. But tbh it’s not easy to find a native sub-4 foid who’s mentally ok, that’s basically the equivalent of finding a gigastacy irl
I only discovered by myself that after all happened. I check the disorder checklist. Only when I was burnt is that I connected all the dots.