Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill true origins of christianity and islam

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
CHRISTIANITY

There has never ever been any evidence that Jesus ever existed. Evidence like letters amongst Kings, judges, state officials or even archeological evidence.The only "evidence" is the bible which is not real history and the evidence that christians themselves fabricate but fails the test of authanticity when analysed using modern dating technology and modern methods.

Christianity was created in Rome

Emperor Constantine was having problems with revolts in his empire and also problems expanding into Germanic lands because the different people all had different religions. SO like hocus pocus he has a dream in which "JESUS" speaks to him and shows him the cross.

“In This Sign Ye Shall Conquer” – October 28, 312 AD​

This is where Christianity started as a single religion to unite all the different races and tribes in the empire. Very clever trick because religious wars all over the empire and revolts because ofdifferent cultureesjust cause chaos and mayham every where.

BUT THIS IS THE TRUE ORIGIN OF CHRISTIANITY. jUST GOOGLE This

Screenshot 2022 07 05 163752
Screenshot 2022 07 05 163752

Even the so called birthday of Jesus is not on December 25th. The pagan Germanics before Christianity kept the 25th of December as a sacred day for their simple minds. On that day they burnt christmas trees because they believed that the sun was dying because of winter and everything. So in their primitive minds burning trees would reenergise the sun with youth and life symbolised by the christmas tree that stays ever green year round.
And 25th December that is the exact day+/- when the amount of day light starts getting longer after the days kept getting shorter since the 1st of July.
So Christmas was to keep the Germanics peaceful and make christianity compatible with their beliefs and also the trinity was to keep the Germanics peaceful because they believed in stuff this. Whereas the Middle East already believed in stuff like Mithraism . So the eperoro is happy, the empire is happy , the slaves are happy, the MENA'S are happy, the Germanics are happy, the Romans are happy.

ISLAM

Before Islam Middle Easterners were pagans just the same like Romans . Their main God above all other gods was the moon God Al-ilah represented by a cresent moon. An idol of this God was kept at the Kabbah along with hundreds of other idols and ancient Arabs would make pilgramige to the Kabbah to make offerings to their gods there. The moon God had children with the sun and the stars are their children.

According to Islam this is the timeline of how Islam began

The first ever biography of what Muhhamad did was only written in 765 AD almost 140 years after Muhhamd is claimed to have lived it is called the Sira(biography of Muhhamad ) written by Ibn Ishaq . Before that there is zero, zilch, nothing, no official documents, no archeological evidence nothing at all. Same like with Jesus as I mentioned there is no official hard evidence of any kind except the stuff religious adherents will give you.

But there is a problem with this autobiography because the original biography is said to have been destroyed. Apparantly a man called Ibn Hisham copied what he liked from the biography and threw the rest away. This was in the year 833AD, so now it is already 200 years after the suppossed death of Muhhamad.

The first ever "official" mention of anything to do with muslims and Islam only comes in the year 694 where the shahada (proclomation of faith) is printed on a coin by the then Caliph(emperor) The coin was minted in Kufa, a city in Iraq, 74 AH/694 CE under the Umayyad caliph, ‘Abd al-Malik

But as with Emperor Constantine why does the first ever mention of muslim or faith only come when a king does something?

Well around 476 the Roman Empire fell. The structures kept getting weaker and weaker as time went by just Russia today after the Soviet Union. So this created a power vacuum and the entire known world world of the time except Asia i.e China etc open like a whores legs for the pickings.

Anyway back to why the need for Islam and how it was crated by the caliph?

The caliph defeated the Sassanian empire in Iraq some 58 years before this coin was minted and the way was open for this caliph to take over all that available land left by the fallen Roman Empire. But there is problem. The Arabs have no claim to any rulership lineage and all the people are of different religions and different ethnicities.

So tha dha we get Islam as a perfect solution. The Jews are said to be of holy lineage chosen by God. Well Islam makes the Arabs a chosen people through the lineage of Ishmael and then Muhhamad as the prophet of God. Plus with Islam all the Empire has one religion, one ruler chosen by God and one purpose.

Just the same as with christianity Islam also had something for everybody. 90% of the Quran is simple copied and pasted from the Torah and Bible. Muslims wash before prayer 5 times a day exactly like Zoroastrianism. Allah is still the main God and even Pagans can enjoy Islam with kissing the black rock which believed tocome from the moon because Allah sent it to earth.

CONCLUSION

All religions are man made and all religions coincide with the emergance of a great empire. Hunduism when the Aryans from Asia invade India.
Christianity with the Roman emperor Constantine and Islam with the caliph Abd Al-Malik.

You dont believe me look it up for yourself

Last edited:
just hate the kikes theory

just hate the kikes theory
all religion is man made. But yeah hate the kikes because only Arabs are chosen by God through Ishmael. If you dont believe me read Quran

all religion is man made. But yeah hate the kikes because only Arabs are chosen by God through Ishmael. If you dont believe me read Quran

Attachments

• 1651093891499.webm
    1.9 MB
Religion is stupid

Did 1st century (when the New Testament of the Bible was written, by the way) Christians invent Jesus and choose to be killed and tortured in the name of a total lie?

And 25th December that is the exact day+/- when the amount of day light starts getting longer after the days kept getting shorter since the 1st of July.
Minor nitpick, but this would have changed across the centuries, due to the Earth not having a perfectly 365.25 day year.

Religion is just a cope so people can feel better about themselves.

I have never been religious my whole life.

Did 1st century (when the New Testament of the Bible was written, by the way) Christians invent Jesus and choose to be killed and tortured in the name of a total lie?
There always was some sect, cult going on at any given time. Like Scientology today or atheism and hippy stuff.

So those days there was also cults and ao on and so forth. So maybe they were religious nutters who were causing problems when the Emperor wants peace. So they got an ass whipping.

But tbh idk

Minor nitpick, but this would have changed across the centuries, due to the Earth not having a perfectly 365.25 day year.
yeah but u get the point at least. Today we say 25Th December . Those days the went according to stars

Plus, by that logic, there is also no proof that Aristotle or Plato or Alexander the Great or Ceasar ever existed. That's how we find proof of the existense of ancient figures.

Plus, by that logic, there is also no proof that Aristotle or Plato or Alexander the Great or Ceasar ever existed. That's how we find proof of the existense of ancient figures.
At the end of the day history is written and rewritten according to the purpose od the times. Example look at USA and UK today taking down confederate statues and wiping out alot of early American history to fit the PC narrative. Yet we luckly know the truth because the documents are there.

If we did not have them then in 100 years we would be believing lies as if they were real history.

So the only truth we can believe is real documents from the times which are actually archived and seldom destroyed, archeology like old buildings, artefacts which never are destroyed but simply go underground and hidden etc.

At the end of the day history is written and rewritten according to the purpose od the times. Example look at USA and UK today taking down confederate statues and wiping out alot of early American history to fit the PC narrative. Yet we luckly know the truth because the documents are there.

If we did not have them then in 100 years we would be believing lies as if they were real history.

So the only truth we can believe is real documents from the times which are actually archived and seldom destroyed, archeology like old buildings, artefacts which never are destroyed but simply go underground and hidden etc.
Correct. We have documents for Jesus's existense that are about as verifiable as Ceasar's or Alexander the Great's. Btw this has nothing to do with religion. Every actual historian will say that Jesus actually existed.

Correct. We have documents for Jesus's existense that are about as verifiable as Ceasar's or Alexander the Great's. Btw this has nothing to do with religion. Every actual historian will say that Jesus actually existed.
It would be nice if you can post the names and or links to any books on this topic from those historians. I would like to cross exam the evidence.

Thanks.

It would be nice if you can post the names and or links to any books on this topic from those historians. I would like to cross exam the evidence.

Thanks.
Absolutely.
So far, the best book about it from a non-christian (agnostic atheist) is this

Other ancient sources are those from Josephus (Josephus on Jesus is also a good book) and Tacitus

Sorry for not being as detailed, but I'm currently in my village and I don't have my PC to give a more detailed answer. I'll be back on the 31st of July and then I'll be able to make higher quality posts.

dont care
dont give a fuck

Absolutely.
So far, the best book about it from a non-christian (agnostic atheist) is this

Other ancient sources are those from Josephus (Josephus on Jesus is also a good book) and Tacitus

Sorry for not being as detailed, but I'm currently in my village and I don't have my PC to give a more detailed answer. I'll be back on the 31st of July and then I'll be able to make higher quality posts.
Ok take care and await your reply.

Both Islam and Christianity are derived from Judaism.99% of "prophets" in Islam and "Saints" in Christianity were Jews

Just asking for a friend. Logicaly analysing your statement. There are those who say God does not exist, neither Jesus or Muhhamad never existed. I guess society terms such individuals as atheist or agnostic.

If on the other hand, satan exists then on that same logic the being that humanity terms as God also does exist?

They emerged from my coom:smonk::feelsokman:

HI HOW MANY CHILDREN´S HAVE YOU ALREADY RAPED YOU NASTY HORNY KINKY PERVERSE BLOODTHIRSTY MERCILESS VILE AND RELENTLESS KIDDIE FIDDLER!? (IN VIDEO GAME)

High CHRISTIANITY

There has never ever been any evidence that Jesus ever existed. Evidence like letters amongst Kings, judges, state officials or even archeological evidence.The only "evidence" is the bible which is not real history and the evidence that christians themselves fabricate but fails the test of authanticity when analysed using modern dating technology and modern methods.

Emperor Constantine was having problems with revolts in his empire and also problems expanding into Germanic lands because the different people all had different religions. SO like hocus pocus he has a dream in which "JESUS" speaks to him and shows him the cross.

This is where Christianity started as a single religion to unite all the different races and tribes in the empire. Very clever trick because religious wars all over the empire and revolts because ofdifferent cultureesjust cause chaos and mayham every where.

View attachment 636081View attachment 636081

Even the so called birthday of Jesus is not on December 25th. The pagan Germanics before Christianity kept the 25th of December as a sacred day for their simple minds. On that day they burnt christmas trees because they believed that the sun was dying because of winter and everything. So in their primitive minds burning trees would reenergise the sun with youth and life symbolised by the christmas tree that stays ever green year round.
So Christmas was to keep the Germanics peaceful and make christianity compatible with their beliefs and also the trinity was to keep the Germanics peaceful because they believed in stuff this. Whereas the Middle East already believed in stuff like Mithraism . So the eperoro is happy, the empire is happy , the slaves are happy, the MENA'S are happy, the Germanics are happy, the Romans are happy.

ISLAM

Before Islam Middle Easterners were pagans just the same like Romans . Their main God above all other gods was the moon God Al-ilah represented by a cresent moon. An idol of this God was kept at the Kabbah along with hundreds of other idols and ancient Arabs would make pilgramige to the Kabbah to make offerings to their gods there. The moon God had children with the sun and the stars are their children.

View attachment 636092View attachment 636092

The first ever biography of what Muhhamad did was only written in 765 AD almost 140 years after Muhhamd is claimed to have lived it is called the Sira(biography of Muhhamad ) written by Ibn Ishaq . Before that there is zero, zilch, nothing, no official documents, no archeological evidence nothing at all. Same like with Jesus as I mentioned there is no official hard evidence of any kind except the stuff religious adherents will give you.

But there is a problem with this autobiography because the original biography is said to have been destroyed. Apparantly a man called Ibn Hisham copied what he liked from the biography and threw the rest away. This was in the year 833AD, so now it is already 200 years after the suppossed death of Muhhamad.

The first ever "official" mention of anything to do with muslims and Islam only comes in the year 694 where the shahada (proclomation of faith) is printed on a coin by the then Caliph(emperor) The coin was minted in Kufa, a city in Iraq, 74 AH/694 CE under the Umayyad caliph, ‘Abd al-Malik

But as with Emperor Constantine why does the first ever mention of muslim or faith only come when a king does something?

Well around 476 the Roman Empire fell. The structures kept getting weaker and weaker as time went by just Russia today after the Soviet Union. So this created a power vacuum and the entire known world world of the time except Asia i.e China etc open like a whores legs for the pickings.

The caliph defeated the Sassanian empire in Iraq some 58 years before this coin was minted and the way was open for this caliph to take over all that available land left by the fallen Roman Empire. But there is problem. The Arabs have no claim to any rulership lineage and all the people are of different religions and different ethnicities.

So tha dha we get Islam as a perfect solution. The Jews are said to be of holy lineage chosen by God. Well Islam makes the Arabs a chosen people through the lineage of Ishmael and then Muhhamad as the prophet of God. Plus with Islam all the Empire has one religion, one ruler chosen by God and one purpose.

Just the same as with christianity Islam also had something for everybody. 90% of the Quran is simple copied and pasted from the Torah and Bible. Muslims wash before prayer 5 times a day exactly like Zoroastrianism. Allah is still the main God and even Pagans can enjoy Islam with kissing the black rock which believed tocome from the moon because Allah sent it to earth.

View attachment 636125View attachment 636125

CONCLUSION

All religions are man made and all religions coincide with the emergance of a great empire. Hunduism when the Aryans from Asia invade India.
Christianity with the Roman emperor Constantine and Islam with the caliph Abd Al-Malik.

High iq, good to see awoken men in this forum

This is where Christianity started as a single religion to unite all the different races and tribes in the empire. Very clever trick because religious wars all over the empire and revolts because ofdifferent cultu
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Religion and the government work hand in hand to subdue their army of sub 5betabuxxers. Dont kill yourself bro! Or you wont meet tranny jesus and will get ass raped in hell by pitchforks :soy: just be a good man bro, you find a loyal christian girl :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Caesar s messiah

CHRISTIANITY

View attachment 636081View attachment 636081

ISLAM

View attachment 636092View attachment 636092

View attachment 636125View attachment 636125

CONCLUSION

Cope
Cope
Cope

Islam is based