Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy True or false?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20190829 23 57 26

Jfl post body fag

I'll literally kill him, JFL

thekingjoker99

this has to be a larp

"Thekingjoker"
Please tell me this is one of our clownpillers that's larping, I've already lost all respect for soys, I cant lose any more

I would knock the soy out of this faggot

just lol @ people who feel the need to act alpha on the internet

just lol @ people who feel the need to act alpha on the internet
Reminder that these are the guys who think they can beat every single one of us in a fight

Proxy

As I said before, any time.

I will cut off the top of their heads and take their hair.

Beware those knucklehead white knights. Those are the fags you see on best gore, beating a guy to death because he got in a fight with a random femoid at the entrance of a nightclub.

Couldn't lift a quarter of that tbh
That's 220 lbs (100 kg). A quarter of that would be 55lbs (25 kg). The only way you couldn't lift that is if you had severe muscular dystrophy.

I could kill any obese soyboy with one punch

I could brutally destroy all of IT with my bare hands

That's 220 lbs (100 kg). A quarter of that would be 55lbs (25 kg). The only way you couldn't lift that is if you had severe muscular dystrophy.
It's like my muscle fibers are made out of yarn tbh.
Maybe I could do 50kg max

It's like my muscle fibers are made out of yarn tbh.
Maybe I could do 50kg max
If you're willing to lift weights for a couple years or so and gain a tiny bit of weight, you can deadlift 145kgs and achieve otter mode.

If you're willing to lift weights for a couple years or so and gain a tiny bit of weight, you can deadlift 145kgs and achieve otter mode.
I don't think I'll survive past 25 tbh. All the years worth living will be over by then anyway.
I already feel kinda fat at 170cm 60kg tbh

I don't think I'll survive past 25 tbh. All the years worth living will be over by then anyway.
I already feel kinda fat at 170cm 60kg tbh
If you're high bf% (over 15%) then lose fat weight before gaining lean weight.

There arguably aren't any years worth living as an incel. It's really your call if you don't want muscles, but ask yourself: do you really want to stay weak and skinny fat as society becomes even more violently hostile to lonely low-value men?

do you really want to stay weak and skinny fat as society becomes even more violently hostile to lonely low-value men?
No, I want to lift and dominate anyone who looks at me funny tbh
Motivates me

Lol even @Blacktarpill could probably beat up those fat fucks.

Fighting can result in facial disfigurement that insurance companies don't cover. If anyone ever tries to fight me, whether it's a turbo manlet truecel, or a 8ft tall Yajuuj and Majuuj Giga Chad, I'm pulling out a 40.cal revolver in one hand and a jambiya in the other hand and fucking killing the guy. I'll explain how the healthcare and insurance companies work in the courtroom, looking directly at the family of the fucker.