Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious True or False: Foids would fuck a hot iron rod before fucking an ethnic

Is this true?

• True

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • False

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If a foid had to either fuck this fesikhcel or a hot iron rod, 100% would pick the rod.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjYeBLnGVQ

https://financerewind.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Redo-of-Healer-episode-2_2021-01-21-14h33m19s096-850x560-2.jpg

Overstating the case. They'd fuck the ethnic, but without any enthusiasm. A more interesting choice would be: fucking a dog/horse/whatever animal or an ethnic. I guess a non-negligible proportion of foids would say: "Come here, horsey."

Overstating the case. They'd fuck the ethnic, but without any enthusiasm. A more interesting choice would be: fucking a dog/horse/whatever animal or an ethnic. I guess a non-negligible proportion of foids would say: "Come here, horsey."
Animals over ethnics goes without saying, but the truth is they'd consider fucking an ethnic to be torture worse than the rod.

Probably not, there are ethnic men that have sex.

Shay Rose Bosanac would. She's had Hispanic and Black men wrapped around her fingers for years.

12274251 927621373995470 2616245500559923881 n

It's funny, because when I get angry with foids, I wish that they would "go fuck a spiked-dildo"... this poll is based af. I went with fucking the hot iron rod - next thing you know, the video will be on OnlyFoids.

@HamudiJr thoughts?

please no stop iii have already had enough intake of (SUICIDE) feul for 24 hours

Ethnic men in general? False. Ethnic men that are ugly? True. You need to work on your titles

Ethnic men in general? False. Ethnic men that are ugly? True. You need to work on your titles
Goes without saying that all ethnics are ugly.