Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

True incels have no friends either

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
We always talk about how us incels struggle in the dating scene, struggle to attain relationships with females, but we never talk about the inability to make friends. True incels not only cant get girlfriends but also cannot get friendships because looks matter in that too. No one wants to be friends with the ugly guy because it could possibly hinder their chance to get women. Being seen with an ugly person =  failo effect. So if you have friends irl you're borderline a fakecel tbh

you can have an incel friend

Pretty much accurate. I have no friends, only online ones that I play League with. It’s over.

Except you're wrong. Everybody wants to have an ugly friend so normies can feel better about themselves.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Except you're wrong. Everybody wants to have an ugly friend so normies can feel better about themselves.

females do this, males dont

Captvic said:
females do this, males dont

Nope, males do this too. Why do you think "wingmans" exist? :p

I have "friends," but they'd fuck me over if a female were to find herself in our group.

Agreed tho some might be lucky to have fellow incels as friends.

As I always say: If you are ugly you don't have sex. Men can see that and because they ae incapable of evaluating your looks thye deem you ugly since you are an incel. Men don't want to hang out with an ugly man because he will repulse their potential partners. It's over if you are an incel.

It depends on how much of a mentalcel are you, most incels have friends or can easly find ppl in same boat as them.

I have acquaintances from school and other places I've had to go to, but no friends. It's too painful and straining to hang around people who can talk to girls and live a normal life, while I'm creeping silently in the back.

I don't see why a truecel couldn't have friends. Men aren't women and can look past looks and other issues a person might have. Especially if they have some obvious redeeming qualities.

Sure Chad might not want to drag one of our ugly asses along clubbing but why wouldn't he want to kick back and drink some brews while playing Halo or some shit ?

I would kill to have friends. I can't even have friends in life. If you're ugly enough, no one, not even your own gender will want to be around you.

There's no point in having male friends.

The only human interaction I want is passionate sex with females.

Yep, true. Noone wants to be friends with an ugly fuck.

That's not true, what you mean is true incels don't have a large social circle, meaning they only hang out a small group of other incels or failed normies. Incels cannot have big social circles because people like hot people, why do you think every attractive person has a lot of followers on Instagram or many friends? Cuz of their personality.

No friends, only acquaintances ready to backstab at any given moment when they need it.

I had plenty of male friends in school and I'm ugly as sin
Men aren't shallow like femoids

The 'friends' I had were talking shit behind my back, so I figured that I can't trust normies (let alone Chads)... and so I'm all by myself.

I have friends but they are fake as fuck

WarmIncelation said:
I don't see why a truecel couldn't have friends. Men aren't women and can look past looks and other issues a person might have. Especially if they have some obvious redeeming qualities.

Sure Chad might not want to drag one of our ugly asses along clubbing but why wouldn't he want to kick back and drink some brews while playing Halo or some shit ?

Yep, this is true in some way, there's more companionship between men than women. Men are willing to fight with each other side by side and work together, whilst women will backstab each other and blame each other for their issues or if one of them is causing a hindrance to them. Women having a way of singling or marginalizing one person out of the group; then the person that got ditched in a dirt by them is a "social outcast." Which happens to a majority of low value men; almost everyday.

i have had friends before, but they were incel losers too

Captvic said:
We always talk about how us incels struggle in the dating scene, struggle to attain relationships with females, but we never talk about the inability to make friends. True incels not only cant get girlfriends but also cannot get friendships because looks matter in that too. No one wants to be friends with the ugly guy because it could possibly hinder their chance to get women. Being seen with an ugly person =  failo effect. So if you have friends irl you're borderline a fakecel tbh

legit. and I will also add the being non-NT and mentalcels also prevents us from getting friends