Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

true incel trait: you never cared about the recent tragedies from the people you know

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★
literally I was just told by my stupid mom about my past classmate where his parents are in an tragic accident and my literal reaction was just a poker face and not even a single thing affects me from being sad or pity.

normfargs are worse because they will pretend they care

off topic but hot pfp u got there

I try to act sympathic but sounds really forced. Im too fargone, have never been good with this tbh

I've lost my empathy for other people, because any adversities normies are faced with in life pale in comparison with my struggle, which is my entire tragic existence from the very beginning of it to the current moment.

Here too I ask myself the question “Does it make a difference?”
I'm too jaded, I no longer know how real compassion works, what I'm supposed to feel, what of it is desirable, what of it is real, what is fake, what of it just makes me vulnerable and weak? And is it even worth it? Does it affect me at all? If I can't answer all of this, then... does it make a difference? Ultimately, I don't care about anything, there is no right life in the wrong one!

I've lost my empathy for other people, because any adversities normies are faced with in life pale in comparison with my struggle, which is my entire tragic existence from the very beginning of it to the current moment.
This. Tragedies to normies are actually just set backs from they will recover. It's not like a 30+ yo incel where his life unsalvageable.