Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

True forced Independence

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
True forced Independence is when you’re forced to be Independent because you have no resources to help you out no family no friends no associates to network with you have to teach yourself basic life skills that everybody should know by a certain age you have to help yourself with stuff that most people have assistance doing [UWSL]this is basically my situation I’m forced to be Independent unlike most people because I have nobody here to help me out because I zero associates and zero friends so I can’t get network to get a job I gotta find one myself I have no life coach so I gotta figure out life myself nobody in my life can help me out because they’re too busy with their own lives so I gotta navigate this through with a double digit IQ and no Allie’s except for myself being a loner forced a person to be hyper independent because as a loner if you screw up and can’t pay your rent you’re doomed most people can just borrow money from a friend or something while I can’t do that I have to either find a way to get the money or get evicted being hyper independent is hard for somebody with a triple digit IQ let alone a double digit IQ biggest truecel trait is true forced Independence [/UWSL]

Over your parents should help

Most people's "independence" is very much dependent on help from other people (their parents, society, friends). Full respect for the ones who are thrust into the world and make it through without any of that support and not even a reason to live.

no one’s reading all that unparagraphed tripe

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News
Why are you on incels.is? Why do normies always invade incel spaces?

Most people's "independence" is very much dependent on help from other people (their parents, society, friends). Full respect for the ones who are thrust into the world and make it through without any of that support and not even a reason to live.
They should help regardless ask
They don’t have the time to anymore

It’s insane how the inceldom problem can invade so many aspects of a persons life