Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over TRUE AUTISTCEL TRAIT: YOU LISTEN TO "CREEPY OR WEIRD MUSIC."

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock purdy is HIM
★★★★★
Are you serious?
Even my brocels tell me that I listen to weird music, regular normies and toilets call it "weird noise"

It's over if you don't listen to mainstream music like cucks like Drake or jewish pop star music.
I mean I can listen to mainstream, but it's not nearly as appealing as my normal stuff like this that I can loop on for hours and change the pitch/speed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7XgGaqxfc

might as well kill myself NOW.

Listening to videogame soundtracks is giga truecel trait

Are you serious?
Even my brocels tell me that I listen to weird music, regular normies and toilets call it "weird noise"

It's over if you don't listen to mainstream music like cucks like Drake or jewish pop star music.
I mean I can listen to mainstream, but it's not nearly as appealing as my normal stuff like this that I can loop on for hours and change the pitch/speed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7XgGaqxfc

might as well kill myself NOW.

I can heavily relate, since some songs i fw are very niche, earrapey, and have lots of weird vocals.

Doomerwave Russian postpunk of 1990-2000 while reverbed n sometimes even reversed

Listen to this in the dark :feelsokman:

Attachments

• Emit - The Dark Bleeding (2003).mp3
    57.6 MB