Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

True ascension is orthodox islam

J

Jiji777

Recruit
★★★
Interestingly most of you here actually agree with alot of what true orthodox islam teaches without even knowing it.

Did you know there was a grotesque , deformed incel , who was so ugly everyone in this forum mogs him, who was a Muslim around the time of the Prophet mohhamad peace be upon him ?

His name was julaybeeb and his name literally means deformed / ugly. He was so ugly people avoided him and no woman wanted to marry him but he ascended threw islam . His story is here
View: https://youtu.be/M7BIUS0J2l8

For example in islam a marriage takes about 10 minutes to do . No 50k wedding , no diamond ring , no cringey dancing . You take her to a mosque and pay zero.

you can have up to four wives , and if you want a divorce you simply say the words " divorce " and your divorced and she can't take a penny off you. If you want to have sex with your wife in islam she is literally obligated too.

Compare this with the blue pilled betabux western world we have today where betabuxxers have wives who cheat on them with 100 men , meanwhile beta buxx pays for her whole existence and she puts out for him maybe once a month .

In islam , in paradise every man will get his " hoor al ayn" who are the most beautiful women ever created. They only reside in paradise. No disbelieving chad on earth will ever touch a woman of this level of beauty. Men of Paradise will have multiple and also as many women as you want .

Speaking of which every disbelieving chad /Stacy will burn in hell forever

Did you know there is a hadith that states most of the people In hell were women ?

What is orthodox islam ? Its called following the Quran and Sunnah and the way of the Salaf . The salaf means the pious predecessors the first conpanions of the Prophet. You submit your will to Allah , rely on him alone , worship him alone , pray 5 times a day , abstain from drugs and alcohol etc

What are the benefits of these sacrifices and practicing islam ? Pure peace and tranquility of the heart , no anxiety or sadness , removal of worrys and doubts , good in this life and paradise in the next , the ability to make dua ( ask God directly for anything) whether thats wives , children, money , whatever it is . And if you are practicing the religion he will grant it to you . I know many examples of this working .

Most of you know this life is hell and I see complaints of living in the world here often . That's because your right , this world is cursed. Allah even says in the Quran this multiple times. The Quran is the only religious text uncorrupted for over 1400 years that we still have today. Every other religious book today has been tampered and changed .

"And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion" ( surah imran)

You live to wage slave / cope / chase fleeting highs then you die and anyone can die at anytime . Your money will mean nothing and won't go to the grave with you. Only good deeds survive.

To truly understand it I suggest a few links for the interested

1. Kitab al tawheed ( the book of oneness of God very important to understand what real orthodox islam is )

2. The best english translafion of the Quran https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...QQFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0_NUaGwoVPPkaMpSIhYpcP

I know there's alot of Islam haters on here , but also alot of openminded people. I'll be ignoring any hate filled speech but any genuine questions I'll try to answer the best I can .

Instead of people writing threads telling others to " rope" and Inciting shameful deeds and trying to promote degenerate stuff like sex dolls and hentai , why not raise yourself and give yourself some honour and dignity.

If you follow islam and live a noble life , then you die you will have missed out on nothing even if in the end its not true . You will still have wives and women and children , but if it is true you will also attain paradise God willing .

Last edited:
Sand-nignogs are pretty based in what they do. At least not the ones that are cucks

Last edited:
Islam is giga based but the problem is that the religious community is fake and hypocrite, Muslims are of different races/ looks so they will treat you based on your looks because this is human nature and religion only comes to control it, Muslim women can reject you because of your looks, you can literally get bullied at the mosque because of your looks. I speak by experience because i am a sand niggerr.

Religion can make sense only when it is forced by a political authority like in the time of prophet Muhammed and today Talibans, Saudi Arabia but most modern Muslim countries are cucked and westernized so religion remains an individual cope that you can use it to live like a monk isolating yourself from the cucked society. Prophet Muhammed himself lived like a monk mediating in a cave and he couldn't spread Islam only by power '' jihad ''.

The same can be said for other religions, Christianity made a sense only when it was forced by a political authority during the roman empire and then the Church in the middle ages but later the church lost its power and now you have the cucked west.

Islam is giga based but the problem is that the religious community is fake and hypocrite, Muslims are of different races/ looks so they will treat you based on your looks because this is human nature and religion only comes to control it, Muslim women can reject you because of your looks, you can literally get bullied at the mosque because of your looks. I speak by experience because i am a sand niggerr.

Religion can make sense only when it is forced by a political authority like in the time of prophet Muhammed and today Talibans, Saudi Arabia but most modern Muslim countries are cucked and westernized so religion remains an individual cope that you can use it to live like a monk isolating yourself from the cucked society. Prophet Muhammed himself lived like a monk mediating in a cave and he couldn't spread Islam only by power '' jihad ''.

The same can be said for other religions, Christianity made a sense only when it was forced by a political authority during the roman empire and then the Church in the middle ages but later the church lost its power and now you have the cucked west.
Find a mosque that is upon the Quran and sunnah brother and you will never get rejected for your skin colour. There are lot of misguided and deviant mosques unfortunately .

My mosque has white reverts , chinese reverts , black people Arabs and all sorts and everyone is seen as a brother .

True ascension is traditional, patriarchal society. The issue of inceldom is systematic one, as long as we live in this cucked system there will be incels, this system of societal and instutionalized prejudice agianst short, ugly, non-nt, low status, lonley males is what creates inceldom and its consequnceses.

ISIS, taliban, and the drug cartels are the only based incels nowadays

Take the guenonpill

ISIS, taliban, and the drug cartels are the only based incels nowadays
Lol imagine a cartel member being a cuckold hahaha they wil kill him asap

True ascension is traditional, patriarchal society. The issue of inceldom is systematic one, as long as we live in this cucked system there will be incels, this system of societal and instutionalized prejudice agianst short, ugly, non-nt, low status, lonley males is what creates inceldom and its consequnceses.

Interestingly most of you here actually agree with alot of what true orthodox islam teaches without even knowing it.

Did you know there was a grotesque , deformed incel , who was so ugly everyone in this forum mogs him, who was a Muslim around the time of the Prophet mohhamad peace be upon him ?

His name was julaybeeb and his name literally means deformed / ugly. He was so ugly people avoided him and no woman wanted to marry him but he ascended threw islam . His story is here

For example in islam a marriage takes about 10 minutes to do . No 50k wedding , no diamond ring , no cringey dancing . You take her to a mosque and pay zero.

you can have up to four wives , and if you want a divorce you simply say the words " divorce " and your divorced and she can't take a penny off you. If you want to have sex with your wife in islam she is literally obligated too.

Compare this with the blue pilled betabux western world we have today where betabuxxers have wives who cheat on them with 100 men , meanwhile beta buxx pays for her whole existence and she puts out for him maybe once a month .

In islam , in paradise every man will get his " hoor al ayn" who are the most beautiful women ever created. They only reside in paradise. No disbelieving chad on earth will ever touch a woman of this level of beauty. Men of Paradise will have multiple and also as many women as you want .

Did you know there is a hadith that states most of the people In hell were women ?

What is orthodox islam ? Its called following the Quran and Sunnah and the way of the Salaf . The salaf means the pious predecessors the first conpanions of the Prophet. You submit your will to Allah , rely on him alone , worship him alone , pray 5 times a day , abstain from drugs and alcohol etc

What are the benefits of these sacrifices and practicing islam ? Pure peace and tranquility of the heart , no anxiety or sadness , removal of worrys and doubts , good in this life and paradise in the next , the ability to make dua ( ask God directly for anything) whether thats wives , children, money , whatever it is . And if you are practicing the religion he will grant it to you . I know many examples of this working .

Most of you know this life is hell and I see complaints of living in the world here often . That's because your right , this world is cursed. Allah even says in the Quran this multiple times. The Quran is the only religious text uncorrupted for over 1400 years that we still have today. Every other religious book today has been tampered and changed .

"And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion" ( surah imran)

You live to wage slave / cope / chase fleeting highs then you die and anyone can die at anytime . Your money will mean nothing and won't go to the grave with you. Only good deeds survive.

1. Kitab al tawheed ( the book of oneness of God very important to understand what real orthodox islam is )

2. The best english translafion of the Quran https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...QQFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0_NUaGwoVPPkaMpSIhYpcP

I know there's alot of Islam haters on here , but also alot of openminded people. I'll be ignoring any hate filled speech but any genuine questions I'll try to answer the best I can .

Instead of people writing threads telling others to " rope" and Inciting shameful deeds and trying to promote degenerate stuff like sex dolls and hentai , why not raise yourself and give yourself some honour and dignity.

If you follow islam and live a noble life , then you die you will have missed out on nothing even if in the end its not true . You will still have wives and women and children , but if it is true you will also attain paradise God willing .

I don’t buy into the religious aspects, but yes — Islam is extremely based when it comes to women.

Pretty well said mate

It's hard to ascend "traditionally" living in a system that makes it impossible to have a family

AoC women's rights obligatory education bad economy etc.
everything is rotten

in 19th century grown dude married a 12yo, knocked her up at 14 and had >10 kids by the time she's 25:smonk:

True a lot of Muslims are fake. And a lot commit sins. But you should focus on yourself and your deen

Masha Allah a brother has messaged me who is interested in returning to his Lord for a place in heaven and as many beautiful women that he wants. If anybody is interested in islam and improving your life and having a place in the Hereafter DM me brothers

Anyone interested in attaining peace and tranquility in this life , and unlimited women in the next life dm me

I'm not worshipping the fantasy world of an illiterate camel merchant with midlife crisis.

sand niggas are dead though. their economy is fucked. what are they doing wrong

I really hope Islam takes over the earth in te future.

I will love to see women being forced to wear niqab and stay inside their homes.

Take the guenonpill
Based

43175EEF 2FFE 4A9D B891 B4BFD41EFB4C

No woman would have wanted to have sex with a guy you could land a plane on his midface if not forced by a higher authority

Though apparently he married young before converting to Islam