Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trudeau freezes bank accounts of protesters

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I hate canada

The protesters should have just went apeshit and started a riot. Honking is not gonna do anything at this point.

I imagine Canadian protesting to be a bunch of waddle dees chanting

Welp time to go and withdraw all my money. :feelsclown:

Cucked country:feelsjuice:

They propagate freedom and democracy but acting like dictators to people who disagree with them. Typical modern government.

They need to go BLM mode ngl

Time to burn down Ottawa.

Fuck them. Economic terrorists. This is probably the first time in recent memory a Canadian PM has done something I agree with.

He's a faggot for other things. Most recently, offering Ukraine a 500M CDN loan.

Once again the West showing us how "freedom" works. :feelsclown:

Canada needs to get nuked out of existence

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/sssbqn/trudeau_vows_to_freeze_antimandate_protesters/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

he is able to do this without even putting a criminal charge or warrant or some shit. even if ur suspected of doing a donation to protest they'll freeze it. insane. law can be applied retroactively too. If it was for future donations, that is still bad but not as absurd as this

Whoa.

Seriously, you want a war, then that's how you get one

I was planning on investing in bitcoin eventually geuss I need to accelerate my timetable and do some research, anyone know about how to do this?

I don't even know what shit you can buy directly with that.