Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucels, what is your endgame?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It is known that females are only attracted to the top 5% of men, it's over for ethnics. Knowing that you'll never get a foid, what is your goal in life? Surgery maxxing? Is it really possible to go from trucel to Chad through surgery? Money Maxxing? If you can't attract a female with your looks, the only other option is money, but she'll just cheat on you. LDAR? Rope?

It is known that females are only attracted to the top 5% of men, it's over for ethnics. Knowing that you'll never get a foid, what is your goal in life? Surgery maxxing? Is it really possible to go from trucel to Chad through surgery? Money Maxxing? If you can't attract a female with your looks, the only other option is money, but she'll just cheat on you. LDAR? Rope?
Rope :feelsrope:

Hope for a miracle from god

Go to Boise Idaho and meet Hamlossus and ask him why he's been raping my pigs is ded srs one of the bucket list points I have.

Fix my personality

I really admire truecels who keep fighting on

Go to Boise Idaho and meet Hamlossus and ask him why he's been raping my pigs is ded srs one of the bucket list points I have.
Hes gonna weld your asscheeks together

Save up enough money to LDAR all day and buy games and Lego sets, might have to wagecuck because I felt depressed last summer when I didn't have anything to do with my life, hopefully I'll find a way to fully enjoy the NEET life

maby maby. By this point I'll either be rich as fuck so I can afford it or poor and putting my entire life into the migration.

rot and cope until I die
no surgery for aspergers.

Save up enough money to LDAR all day and buy games and Lego sets, might have to wagecuck because I felt depressed last summer when I didn't have anything to do with my life, hopefully I'll find a way to fully enjoy the NEET life

Fix my personality
All hail the patron saint
rot and cope until I die
no surgery for aspergers.
Trucels, what is your endgame?
The endgame is no longer be of this fucking world.
The Only Cope I really have is in the hope of surpassing ER as the "Supreme Gentleman".
The only Hope is after Death.
Just think, your life was already laid out before you, You missed all the key milestone that other people had, no one accepts you, you cannot form relaitonships with people, you can't form friendships, because of the fucking cards you were given,
So what do you, What do I, do? You become Death itself.
I will become Death. Everything around me will die and return to fucking nothing.

Last edited:
Basically moneymaxx then copemaxx. Coping is the only redemption left for a monstrous subhuman like me. The chance of attaining my copes and enjoying them is the only thing thats keeping me going in life.

looksmax as much as possible and doctormax

Well there is no god, otherwise none of this would be happening. Unless you believe in past lives, where we apparently did things so heinous as to deserve this existence. Regardless, we will suffer pointlessly. The only option we have is to even the score, go ER

If I still cant find a partner before i become rich
I'll probably the dirty old man who fucks prostitute in a regular basis
sounds awesome but its depressing for me, I really wanna make a family with a woman who genuinely loves me

1. Take a shower
  2. Take a shower
  3. Take a shower
  4. Get a haircut
  5. Take a shower
  6. Terrorismmaxx
If I had enough motivation I could try to become a political leader and try to fix inceldom or send the world to shits jf failed.
The endgame is no longer be of this fucking world.
The Only Cope I really have is in the hope of surpassing ER as the "Supreme Gentleman".
The only Hope is after Death.
Just think, your life was already laid out before you, You missed all the key milestone that other people had, no one accepts you, you cannot form relaitonships with people, you can't form friendships, because of the fucking cards you were given,
So what do you, What do I, do? You become Death itself.
I will become Death. Everything around me will die and return to fucking nothing.
I really wanna make a family with a woman who genuinely loves me

1. Take a shower
  2. Take a shower
  3. Take a shower
  4. Get a haircut
  5. Take a shower
  6. Terrorismmaxx
If I had enough motivation I could try to become a political leader and try to fix inceldom or send the world to shits jf failed.
Get involved in a political party that is conservative and against radical left and feminism.

Live long enough to get one of these

images

Gave up on women just LDAR and rope now

The best option is to fall asleep and never wake up.