Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucels Live in Solitary Confinement, Genetic Prison

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Trucels are completely alienated by the world due a non neurotypical brain, their mind itself becomes their prison due to NT exclusion, they are also too high inhib to go outside due to the all the height, face, NT, and life mogging they encounter there, trucels can not feel they are really alive due to the subhumanity of their body and mind, and trucels are too ugly and non NT to make any friends or have sex, they are completely deprived of any company in their lives.

Last edited:
I get gangstalked on top of all that

I live in an eczema ridden lizard body, ovER

It's over for many men today. Most men in this generation will die alone.

I believe I am NT, which is quite odd for this forum. :feelshehe:

Trucels are completely alienated by the world due a non neurotypical brain, their mind itself becomes their prison due to NT exclusion, they are also too high inhib to go outside due to the all the height, face, NT, and life mogging they encounter there, trucels can not feel they are really alive due to the subhumanity of their body and mind, and trucels are too ugly and non NT to make any friends or have sex, they are completely deprived of any company in their lives.
View attachment 658666
nt is most important thing as a normie looking male

I believe I am NT, which is quite odd for this forum. :feelshehe:
Same, feels good to be NT even though that’s literally the only thing going for me

It's over for many men today. Most men in this generation will die alone.
Fucking brutal if you think about it. It's over for spanishcels as well.

I just want to be with my oneitis and I'd be the happiest man alive

I get gangstalked on top of all that
brutal as fuck
View attachment 658666
no escape ogre. even surgery can't fix truest of trucels

Why do is have to be so ugly and non nt???

@Incelius Savage