Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trucels get 'the look' from foids

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
If you're a trucel, you get 'the look' from foids. They give you a sneer, a look of contempt, a feeling that they're above you, and other things alike. It's the most infuritating look ever, you feel like grabbing a machete and stabbing all those cunts and their families to death (in GTA).

Yeah I know what ur talking about, I fucking hate it

IS Ick

I was in an elevator with two college females. They both looked at me enter and their eyes glared open when they saw me and they began to smirk. They then made eye contact with each other and started to laugh out loud at my mere existence, turning to face the wall as if that hid their laughs or rudeness

I was in an elevator with two college females. They both looked at me enter and their eyes glared open when they saw me and they began to smirk. They then made eye contact with each other and started to laugh out loud at my mere existence, turning to face the wall as if that hid their laughs or rudeness

Aiming Antonio Banderas GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

They try to make us believe it isn’t real, yet I get it every time I go out. I’m not just imagining that shit they’re giving me death stares of disgust and hate

They try to make us believe it isn’t real, yet I get it every time I go out. I’m not just imagining that shit they’re giving me death stares of disgust and hate
Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON

i like the gun gifs but i am too autistic to know what they mean btw

If you're a trucel, you get 'the look' from foids. They give you a sneer, a look of contempt, a feeling that they're above you, and other things alike. It's the most infuritating look ever, you feel like grabbing a machete and stabbing all those cunts and their families to death (in GTA).
They also accuse you of staring first to make you look like a creep

Like this? lol

Ana de armas ana

Yes, in GTA...

This is why we give them nothing, find ways to deceive them, rop them off, etc. They can hate me all they want but they can't say that I can't hate them back. And they cannot ask anything of me.

yep and the mixed signals, some will be 'fake friendly' to you're face out of professional courtesy. Like 'Oh Hiiiii there' in the most condescending tone. You say hi back then the second you try to engage conversation you're either talked over or outright ignored. I see through this bullshit because I've experienced it most of my miserable life.

They don't even look at me jfl. It's like I don't even exist

They don't even look at me jfl. It's like I don't even exist
Brutal, I get that from most people, some are friendly out of professional courtesy but that's about it. I mostly get ignorance which hurts tbh, it's like being at a party were you're not invited every single day, nothing changes, just rearranges.

Yeah I get the hate looks by like a quarter of foids at least (in the supermarket, street, especially subway, they'll stare at me for minutes with contempt in the face).

They'll change sidewalk. It's like they want to scream to the world I DONT LIKE YOU :foidSoy:. Yeah ok bitch I don't care just fuck off. They really have no soul and nothing to do. I giggle when one of them is raped or killed in the news, they fully deserve it.

One turned over and gave me her back promptly when she saw me arriving in her direction (on sidewalk) 100m away :lul: LE ENTITLEMENT.