Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucels dont care about politics

Sonic

Sonic

Gotta cope fast
-
No political side will ever care about you

no political side will ever care about cels

they dont even care about the regular population, for that matter

if you support any political side or party as a cel

youre a cuck

except for marxist-rodgerism

Are you gonna keep spamming this retarded shit? There isn't even an argument in there, it's just pure name-calling. Who gives a shit what politicians think or care for? Or the wider public? There will never be any improvement if men don't develope a group conciousness and start involving themselfs in politics as part of their own interest group. You are de facto an infiltrator, if you are one or not, and I would ban you if I could.

Normies love pulling the politics wool over their eyes largely because it helps them think their lives have more meaning. When they discuss politics on end, it MAKES them feel like they’re doing something worthwhile when in actually, they’re just incomprehensibly bored and are compensating for their lack of achieving anything of value. I’ve yet see someone who’s actually in love with what they do even bother with any of this jfl.

Politics is the product of looks
Toe be a successful politician, you will need to be charismatic, tall with a good frame and attractive face that attract people to listen to you. no one takes ugly people seriously.

Normies love pulling the politics wool over their eyes largely because it helps them think their lives have more meaning. When they discuss politics on end, it MAKES them feel like they’re doing something worthwhile when in actually, they’re just incomprehensibly bored and are compensating for their lack of achieving anything of value. I’ve yet see someone who’s actually in love with what they do even bother with any of this jfl.
indeeed, they love to feel smart talking about that shit. Were blackpilled at least we are are all aware here were non normal or low IQ aside our horrible physical genetics. But normies cope with feeling smart

indeeed, they love to feel smart talking about that shit. Were blackpilled at least we are are all aware here were non normal or low IQ aside our horrible physical genetics. But normies cope with feeling smart
You are right now coping by feeling smart for taking the one option 100% guranteed to fail. "This game is stupid, only idiots play this game, I'm not even gonna bother" doesn't work when the game is politics and the winner decides your future. I do agree though that you are probably cursed with an extremly low polygenetic score for intelligence.

You are right now coping by feeling smart for taking the one option 100% guranteed to fail. "This game is stupid, only idiots play this game, I'm not even gonna bother" doesn't work when the game is politics and the winner decides your future. I do agree though that you are probably cursed with an extremly low polygenetic score for intelligence.
i just said that were low IQ bc of our shit genetics, wheres the smart coping ?

my future. jfl

vote is cope

stay cucked

we were born to lose, the only option is cope and self improvement.

Keep sucking the politicians cocks

we were born to lose, the only option is cope and self improvement.

Keep sucking the politicians cocks
my future. jfl

vote is cope

stay cucked
Is any of that supposed to be an argument? How many more times are you gonna say "cucked"? You do realize how big a prediction "we can't achieve anything in politics and shouldn't try" is and how enormous the amount of evidence you would have to provide to make a claim that wide-reaching?

Guess my former side has done a pretty good job of demoralizing the whole lot of you, there is nothing but learned helplessness when it comes to the one area that matters.

Is any of that supposed to be an argument? How many more times are you gonna say "cucked"? You do realize how big a prediction "we can't achieve anything in politics and shouldn't try" is and how enormous the amount of evidence you would have to provide to make a claim that wide-reaching?

Guess my former side has done a pretty good job of demoralizing the whole lot of you, there is nothing but learned helplessness when it comes to the one area that matters.
strying to sound smart wont gain my attention , youre just a political coper
i rather smoke weed play guitar

stay simping for politicians who dont care

fuck off to reddit cuck still salty about my hat you kike? I'll stay concerned about politics on the simple basis leftist globalists can certainly lower my quality of life even further and wish to. At least nationalists would improve it and even just standard conservatives wont generally go out of their way to make it worse

fuck off to reddit cuck still salty about my hat you kike?
reddit is full of leftist cucks

political cucks just like you, just the other side of the coin

strying to sound smart wont gain my attention , youre just a political coper
i rather smoke weed play guitar

View attachment 886306

stay simping for politicians who dont care
You have yet to offer anything but personal attacks and grandstanding. "Trying to sound smart" is kind of inevitable when you actually try making arguments. You might be free to try sounding as stupid as possible, saying "cuck" and "cope" 500 times in a row but there is nothing to what you are saying one could even engage with. Who gives a shit about your guitar? How is playing an instrument exclusive with caring about politics? Have you ever thought about taking a professional IQ test because I would be curious what kind of people I'm forced to argue against on this.

You have yet to offer anything but personal attacks and grandstanding. "Trying to sound smart" is kind of inevitable when you actually try making arguments. You might be free to try sounding as stupid as possible, saying "cuck" and "cope" 500 times in a row but there is nothing to what you are saying one could even engage with. Who gives a shit about your guitar? How is playing an instrument exclusive with caring about politics? Have you ever thought about taking a professional IQ test because I would be curious what kind of people I'm forced to argue against on this.

So you are actually trying to sound smart ? hahaha

who gives about your politics? you just hanging on someone else´s balls by thinking they will fix anything while not improving at all as an individual. Id rather guitarmaxx and become better at something i love , an actual skill.

IQ tests are cope. I did them for working as a 911 a phone translator. I think they are cope anyway

the only imporrtant copes in life are selfimprovement by working out, healthy diet, guitarmaxxing and languagemaxxing aside other like swimming, or sports and druggmaxxing to cope with life

So you are actually trying to sound smart ? hahaha

who gives about your politics? you just hanging on someone else´s balls by thinking they will fix anything while not improving at all as an individual. Id rather guitarmaxx and become better at something i love , an actual skill.

IQ tests are cope. I did them for working as a 911 a phone translator. I think they are cope anyway

the only imporrtant copes in life are selfimprovement by working out, healthy diet, guitarmaxxing and languagemaxxing aside other like swimming, or sports and druggmaxxing to cope with life
While you accuse me of being pretentious, everything you say reeks of a desire to pretend to be above it all.

Also, same mistake again, personal improvement and political activism are also not exlusive. Hahahahah. How funny. You also have no idea about the predictive validity of IQ test. Haha. Again, very funny. God I hate your way of communicating so much.

Consider that the very specific things you judge important for life are not what everyone else will be best served by. You have the solipsicism of a woman in how you base everything purely on your own personal experience.

Think I have heared enough of your thoughts. Goodbye.

Politics impact your life in so many ways, either you're incel or not.

I stopped caring about politics when I learned it’s all scripted