Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trucel Trait:

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
You are permanently ip banned from reddit. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
My ip range has been perma banned from 4chan :fuk:

more like chad trait

Alerts gang, thoughts? :feelshehe:

@sckicksal345 @FamilyGuy1999 @Animecel2D @Kamikaze @Lolimancer @proudweeb @Jungle @Mainländer @incelerated
I dont browse reddit :feelscomfy:
Based tbh. :feelscomfy:

not yet I used my uni's vpn

indeed but ip ban means nothing when you use a vpn

I sometimes skimp /v/ and /wsg/.

Otherwise its mostly rotting on .is and jewtube while playing a bit of vidiya and talking to a few old chaps on discord. Man ive amassed some truecels before incel was a thing. Most are those that shat on /r9k/ for being invaded by normies and women.
Same tbh except the discord thing. :feelscomfy:

I have never made a single post or comment on that fag shit infested cunt riddled cancer kike site, FYI.

I used to visit few hobby related subreddits and once they started growing in size as Reddit became more mainstream, the worst type of normaltards who were quarantined elsewhere started swarming and brining their woke politics so I just gave up and deleted the account.

why do you sound like a girl?

Sus

@sckicksal345 @FamilyGuy1999 @Animecel2D @Kamikaze @Lolimancer @proudweeb @Jungle @Mainländer @incelerated

You are a curry fool:feelsdevil:

The only reason why I'm not is because I never used Reddit. But if I were to use, that would probably happen me within the first day there.

I am not IP banned from reddit.
Also I don't have static IP.
Also I have VPN.

ded srs i actually am lmao

no ragrats, fukk reddit, ultra gay site :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: