Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: you're so fucking ugly that even normies don't wanna be seen around you

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Years ago when i was in middle/high school these 2-3 normies retards were taking a picture and my retarded ass tried to join them (they were "friendly" with me because they used me for shit) after I took a pic with them, one of them posted it on Facebook and put a huge emoji over my face.
Next day I confronted him about why he did that but he kept fake laughing and giving me bs answers but I knew exactly why. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Do you have any similar experiences?

i got uglier as i got older and significantly less friends

YES this too much, and also younger children mock you as you walk past or heckle you. CUNTS. Being around ugly people brings their SMV down, so they resent you, hahahaaaaaaaaa!!!

Yeah, you got me. I have lost many friends for simply being ugly. I went into a nightclub, with a guy I thought was my friend (we played on the same HS soccer team together). And as soon as we entered the nightclub, he turns to me, and he says,"Go over there - give me some space". It made me sad, because he was supposed to be my wingman.

mogs me, i was always ugly and never had any friends
i was autistically funny so had friends
Yeah, you got me. I have lost many friends for simply being ugly. I went into a nightclub, with a guy I thought was my friend (we played on the same HS soccer team together). And as soon as we entered the nightclub, he turns to me, and he says,"Go over there - give me some space". It made me sad, because he was supposed to be my wingman.
fake cel u have the guts to go to a nightclub

Truecel trait: People take pictures while you are in the toilet

exact same shit happened to me. my "friend" put an emoji over my face in a pic. when i asked him why he said he wants girls to like the pic :feelsbadman:
a guy i grew up with and considered a very close friend told me he regretted inviting me to a party because i would drive the girls away jfl

Last edited:
They don't want to associate with ugly males because it brings their social standing down as a result. Even if they hang out with you, are actually nice to you (which is rare) the moment you are around girls they will leave you.

S
They don't want to associate with ugly males because it brings their social standing down as a result. Even if they hang out with you, are actually nice to you (which is rare) the moment you are around girls they will leave you.
ad truth and also ugly men often backstab eachother too. No winning :feelsree::feelsrope:

I don't use facebook, too much n0rmies and woke jannies

It's crazy man. I've had people i thought were friends that liked hanging out in private but would ignore me or act like they didn't know me in public. I get they don't want to ruin their image but damn. People are two-faced for sure and being a truecel makes it obvious

Trucel trait: Im so ugly that even @JoeBruhcel doesnt respond to my messages

exact same shit happened to me. my "friend" put an emoji over my face in a pic. when i asked him why he said he wants girls to like the pic :feelsbadman:

a guy i grew up with and considered a very close friend told me he regretted inviting me to a party because i would drive the girls away jfl
That's so brutal, do girls really get repelled by ugly men?

Years ago when i was in middle/high school these 2-3 normies retards were taking a picture and my retarded ass tried to join them (they were "friendly" with me because they used me for shit) after I took a pic with them, one of them posted it on Facebook and put a huge emoji over my face.
Next day I confronted him about why he did that but he kept fake laughing and giving me bs answers but I knew exactly why. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Do you have any similar experiences?
FUCKINng bastards :fuk: may they fall and break their backs

Even other ugly people give you a "deer in the headlights " stare

i am treated like the devil because im ugly

when i was young and decent looking i was treated far better but the same people legit think all bad things in their life has come from me