Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel trait: your shitty chink internet network website can't load itself

Jotogo

Jotogo

Spergpilled Khaleejicel

Since I live in a neighborhood hundreds and hundreds miles away from the main city center I have to cope with my wifi servers being from cities away from my house. i live in Eastern Province in Saudi Arabia. I've seen Dhahran, Dammam, Abqaiq, and even fucking Yanbu in the west half side of the country being hosted as my wifi servers although I remember seeing Yanbu in the speedtest website's records being the fastest out of all of these for whatever reason.
Internet in downtown Tabuk is way faster than this shithole satellite sub-suburban neighborhood connection. I'm waiting for 5G to arrive here but it'll probably radiate me to death and make me brainwashed by glowie cumskin agents
I just wish I had something else to do other than rot in this abomination that's called the internet but I am unable to

Get a hobby maybe and you might not have to become addicted to the internet

View attachment 685744
Since I live in a neighborhood hundreds and hundreds miles away from the main city center I have to cope with my wifi servers being from cities away from my house. i live in Eastern Province in Saudi Arabia. I've seen Dhahran, Dammam, Abqaiq, and even fucking Yanbu in the west half side of the country being hosted as my wifi servers although I remember seeing Yanbu in the speedtest website's records being the fastest out of all of these for whatever reason.
Internet in downtown Tabuk is way faster than this shithole satellite sub-suburban neighborhood connection. I'm waiting for 5G to arrive here but it'll probably radiate me to death and make me brainwashed by glowie cumskin agents
I just wish I had something else to do other than rot in this abomination that's called the internet but I am unable to
Unrelated but I’ve been to dammam and dhahran

Get a hobby maybe and you might not have to become addicted to the internet
Internet is dopamine overload. Once you get in the modern internet it's hard to go back to normal hobbies.

View attachment 685744
Ok GrAYcel

Internet is dopamine overload. Once you get in the modern internet it's hard to go back to normal hobbies.
Only cause you have no social interactions, but hobbies can help with that. Real social interaction mogs internet back and forths.

Were your parents expats at the time? Did you go to an international school?
No, my uncle and aunt lived in Al Jubail for 10 years, he was an engineer for some petroleum company there and they invited my family to visit a few years ago. I think the airport we flew to is in Dammam and then we went to Al Jubail, Riyadh and then to Dubai

No, my uncle and aunt lived in Al Jubail for 10 years, he was an engineer for some petroleum company there and they invited my family to visit a few years ago. I think the airport we flew to is in Dammam and then we went to Al Jubail, Riyadh and then to Dubai
Interesting. Did your uncle work in Aramco or did he work for some other petro company? My older brother works there.

I wouldn't be surprised if many indians and desicel's parents or relatives in this website were either expats or petroleum workers in an Arab or Gulf country. They're everywhere here.

Interesting. Did your uncle work in Aramco or did he work for some other petro company? My older brother works there.
Dont remember the name but it started from S

View attachment 685744
maybe go touch some sand

woah you live in tabuk? do you speak arabic though?

woah you live in tabuk? do you speak arabic though?
No I was born here in Khobar and my family comes from al-Hasa. I only went to Tabuk to live with my dad for a bit. He lives there with my Egyptian stepmother whom my family hates.
I am kind of illiterate in arabic so it's harder for me to understand and read sentences in it. c*mskin internet psyops have rot my mind that's why i'm so fucking mad at them
if you wanna seriously know why check this thread, you'll be close to understanding my situation

No I was born here in Khobar and my family comes from al-Hasa. I only went to Tabuk to live with my dad for a bit. He lives there with my Egyptian stepmother whom my family hates.
I am kind of illiterate in arabic so it's harder for me to understand and read sentences in it. c*mskin internet psyops have rot my mind that's why i'm so fucking mad at them
if you wanna seriously know why check this thread, you'll be close to understanding my situation
damn, sorry about that. At least you're self-aware and based enough to see through their bs I admire that :feelsautistic:

damn, sorry about that. At least you're self-aware and based enough to see through their bs I admire that :feelsautistic:
Even a very mental person knows about the wrongdoings of |||them||| :society:

agreed fuck all of them cumskin snow roach cucks
At least I mog c*mskin chris-chan in speaking for the first time.
He first spoke when he was 7.
I first spoke when I was 5.

At least I mog c*mskin chris-chan in speaking for the first time.
He first spoke when he was 7.
I first spoke when I was 5.
Same, I only first spoke when I was 5.

FREEDOM FINALLY FUCK YOU SHITTY INTERNET CONNECTION YOU LEFT ME AWAKE FOR 1 HOUR:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

@MiSKiRaT
Hijazi Najdi or Hasawi/Khaleeji?

mogs me hard. Saudis are money moggers

Actually I used to be living in a relatively middle-class family, now my single mom has to rely on government welfare and retirement money.
over

Oh your mommy sucks my big cock so good, her tight wet pussy feels like heaven on earth :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Yeah your little sister is sooo hoooot, gives me a boner whenever I think about her

Oh your mommy sucks my big cock so good, her tight wet pussy feels like heaven on earth :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Yeah your little sister is sooo hoooot, gives me a boner whenever I think about her
:shock::shock::shock::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: (I don't have a younger sibling)

Stop fucking up again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back