Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel trait: Your room is personality-less

HeinzKell

HeinzKell

Officer
★★★
Basementcels and Atticcels can confirm. Your room resembles a prisoncel because you have no hobbies and have no will to put up posters or decorate it in any way. You know damn well that you'll never be inviting anyone over, so what's the point?

my room is very cool and I love rotting there

Idk how people have the energy to decorate their rooms, especially college dorms where you'll have to take it all down too. My room simply contains what I need to live. I do have a guitar if that counts, but I actually play it unlike most zoomers who use them as decoration.

My room = books, shelf, fish tanks, old things, pencils, buckets filled with papers

I have posters but none were chosen by me

I had a scratch poster of 100 things to do in one's life. Bad idea, sheer suifuel.
preview_100-things-to-do-scratch-bucket-list-poster.jpg

I have posters but none were chosen by me
Agree. I've never hung them up but the handful of posters I have, they were given to me during childhood and I have no attachment to them

my room is 1000 years of military history, plenty of miniatures of various scales, mostly 28mm

Basementcels and Atticcels can confirm. Your room resembles a prisoncel because you have no hobbies and have no will to put up posters or decorate it in any way. You know damn well that you'll never be inviting anyone over, so what's the point?
its justg a boring square ass room with a bed and a nightstand and a desk

Garage for me. Fucking love that place

I don't decorate because that is just more shit to clean :fuk:

This is because no one represents me other than myself, and decorating is boring, for no reason, it has no meaning. Just put things as they are.