Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: Your mom drives you everywhere

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★★★
I cant drive because of my short attention span so my mom has to drive me everywhere. It's over for me no foid is gonna want someone that can't drive, lives in their mom's basement, and has sex dolls not to mention ugly. Even if I was attractive enough to pull a girl, she's gonna know im a loser hey let's go on a date ok babe my mom has to come pick me up noone is gonna want that another reason why missing out on teen love is so brutal girls that age don't care if you can't drive but no one can but now it's expected to have your own car and drive, and pay for the date, in my theRapy group I tried to ascend with this becky, and she was like "doesn't your mom drive you everwhere" it's because I mentioned it before it's over guys

I got my license so so I could listen to the music I like in the car and not have to listen to whatever my sistER puts on.

just walk/take bus/ underground train/ taxi

mogs me to smithereens

same
my mom sucks at driving so every trip is a life and death experience

Trucel trait: your family is too poor to afford a car

I got my license so so I could listen to the music I like in the car and not have to listen to whatever my sistER puts on.
Go get a vanilla latte while you’re at it, maybe talk a walk on a woods path too.

(If you get the reference)

I have no where to go but work. I have a license.

I don't even go anywhere for her to drive me

like nirvana?
kurt cobain nirvana GIF