Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: your avi is from fiction

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
If your avi is a footballer or a celebrity, you're an LTN. Still incel, but less over.
If your avi is a concept (like Death or the devil), a painting, an animal or a meme, you're a garden variety incel.
But if you made it a fictional character, then it never began for you, because you're ugly and non NT to boot. Non NT people have this tendency to emulate characters. When I was little I saw myself as Filemón from the historietas and now I self insert as Griffith from Berserk in order to escape the subhuman life through daydreaming.
Leave your thoughts in the comments down below, what did you think of my theory?

I made a fictional character out of joeysworldtour. I call him “Big Papí” snd he controls his Mcdonalds territory and if you piss him off he comes for you in his van

I made a fictional character out of joeysworldtour. I call him “Big Papí” snd he controls his Mcdonalds territory and if you piss him off he comes for you in his van
I love your avi lol

If your avi is a concept (like Death or the devil), a painting, an animal or a meme, you're a garden variety incel.

If your avi is a footballer or a celebrity, you're an LTN. Still incel, but less over.
But if you made it a fictional character, then it never began for you, because you're ugly and non NT to boot. Non NT people have this tendency to emulate characters. When I was little I saw myself as Filemón from the historietas and now I self insert as Griffith from Berserk in order to escape the subhuman life through daydreaming.
Leave your thoughts in the comments down below, what did you think of my theory?
i daydream as being big boss.
it never began for me.

Yeah. I always had either Star Wars characters or memes on WhatsApp as pfp

Mine is a cover art for an old album of New England folk songs about witch burnings etc. Not sure what that makes me.