Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trucel trait: you were a extremely intelligent kid

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
During my childhood I excelled above my peers in everything except PE and writing (this was because I was extremely short and skinny + I have dyslexia, although I think I’m okay at reading now).

During an autism assessment (at 7) it was reported I had an auditory memory in the 97rd percentile . All my teachers commented that I soaked up knowledge like a sponge and I had an extremely good vocabulary for my age (I still do , I just can’t spell so I avoid big words here). Many teachers called me a gentleman, especially sheboon teachers (they’ve always loved me).

We did an IQ test at highschool and mine was far above average, especially considering I struggle to read and I have ADHD (don’t ask me what it was I forgot). I was also very well cultured, I hung around with niggers a lot in my childhood (they’ve always seemed to like me no matter where I go) and I also have had friends from all around the world and always took the time to learn about there culture.

Something changed tho. I’m not intelligence anymore. Idk what happened.

Truecel trait: you were always a dumbass because of your shitty iq genes

How is being intelligent even a truecel trait??

Shouldn't it be better to be more intelligent up to a point then being a complete dumbass like me

During my childhood I excelled above my peers in everything except PE and writing (this was because I was extremely short and skinny + I have dyslexia, although I think I’m okay at reading now).

During an autism assessment (at 7) it was reported I had an auditory memory in the 97rd percentile . All my teachers commented that I soaked up knowledge like a sponge and I had an extremely good vocabulary for my age (I still do , I just can’t spell so I avoid big words here). Many teachers called me a gentleman, especially sheboon teachers (they’ve always loved me).

We did an IQ test at highschool and mine was far above average, especially considering I struggle to read and I have ADHD (don’t ask me what it was I forgot). I was also very well cultured, I hung around with niggers a lot in my childhood (they’ve always seemed to like me no matter where I go) and I also have had friends from all around the world and always took the time to learn about there culture.

Something changed tho. I’m not intelligence anymore. Idk what happened.
Can't relate tbh

More like:
Trucel trait: you were always the dumbest kid in the room

Bad genes often come in a package

Was part of mensa club w iq results between 138 and 140 consistently. Still ended up not going to college and rotting online :feelsrope:

You realise the Blackpill earlier + being a nerd in school
I still somewhat realised the blackpill early in life but I got no bonuses

Its not hard to figure out the blackpill when your life is shit you dont need to be high iq

You can be a nerd with low iq too

Is it worse to be a dumbasscel or a smartcel?
Atleast if your smart you could maybe end up with a decent job and make some money

I literally failed everything in school and now im a neet

Atleast if your smart you could maybe end up with a decent job and make some money
I had a few mental breakdowns in highschool and I wasn’t all their

dafuq are you talking about that's a 100% chad trait

IQ is life
Depends on the generation. In the age of AI where there's 100s of millions of Chinks (not even counting other nationalities) who are 115+IQ, IQ won't get you that far. Millenials were the last generation where IQ allowed you to wealthmog.