Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You wear glasses and are nearsighted!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Almost every sex haver I see around my age doesn't wear glasses while most incels I see do. Trucels don't have friends, they spend all of their youth studymaxxing or staring at their computers playing vidya, they don't go outside because they become very inhib from loneliness and isolation, and stay home all day, preventing their eyes from developing properly. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
i'm truecel as fuck. have been wearing glasses for like 8 years now. contacts scare me and i cant get lasered because no money

My vision started getting bad around age 9-10.

Yeah I think this is true. I also wear glasses.

When I was a young child, I remember the joy of feeling disoriented after placing on a new pair of glasses. I felt like I was standing on a hill.

My vision has become blurry and fucked, probably from using computers and mobile devices too much. I can only read small and medium sized text from up close. I need a pair of prescription glasses, preferably cool-looking ones with tinted lenses and a small frame so I don't look nerdier

Last edited:
Almost every sex haver I see around my age doesn't wear glasses while most incels I see do. Trucels don't have friends, they spend all of their youth studymaxxing or staring at their computers playing vidya, they don't go outside because they become very inhib from loneliness and isolation, and stay home all day, preventing their eyes from developing properly. :feelsrope:
View attachment 629332
been wearing glasses since 1st grade. i am now a 10th grader :feelsUnreal:

I broke my glasses’ arm today
I’m thinking to get contact lenses
Glasses make me look nerdy but I’m not a nerd

I dont have it but no bone strcture for your face

True but I don't wear them outside.

@Substitute Subhuman

GLASSESPILL I HATE THIS SHIT

@Substitute Subhuman
Glasses at an early age (before puberty) can mean impending doom for your future love life. In a 1987 study of 500 virgin men (age ranges from college to 50 something year olds), many of them had started wearing glasses as young children.

Wearing glasses early isn't a guarantee of inceldom, as I'm sure that you can find a normie or even a Chad that wore glasses very young, but it is one of the many bad signs that things are starting to go left in that department of life.

I don't wear glasses

My vision has become blurry and fucked, probably from using computers and mobile devices too much. I can only read small and medium sized text from up close. I need a pair of prescription glasses, preferably cool-looking ones with tinted lenses and a small frame so I don't look nerdier
I'm pajeet with severe nearsightedness myopia can someone recommend me some glasse designs that dont look nerdy? I already ugly i dont want ro look like a fucking nerd