Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: you touch random things and take delight in the fact that you can interact with them

jonso

jonso

Recruit
★★
At least the tree in the street does not ignore me. If I push it, it firmly and nobly stands in place while I examine its surface and I can even bend its branches gently. There's no sexual pleasure in it of course but it just feels very nice as for people I am like air, a ghost - ignored and shunned.

The things can't escape my basement, especially when I bind their limbs. :feelshmm:

This is in fact trucel trait

No, it's an IQ-based trait. A mentally-retarded NPC primate has no ability to observe his environment, other than destroying what his foster family gives him before tossing him away due to the realization of adopting an ape.

At least the tree in the street does not ignore me. If I push it, it firmly and nobly stands in place while I examine its surface and I can even bend its branches gently. There's no sexual pleasure in it of course but it just feels very nice as for people I am like air, a ghost - ignored and shunned.
I'm too low inhib to interact with my enviroment.
This is absolutely true, High iq people are mostly "builders" while low iq NPCs are "destroyers", Survival evolutionary reasons I guess
Stefan molyneux; 'A low IQ person uses destruction as their form of creativity'

Never done that

Can't deny that is a truecel trait

This is absolutely true, High iq people are mostly "builders" while low iq NPCs are "destroyers", Survival evolutionary reasons I guess

Can't deny that is a truecel trait

Re: who here is a trump supporter
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back