Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: you the ugliest in photos

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Whether it be a photo of me with people in the background or one with be and my family. I’m some how always the ugliest shortest person in the picture

The group photo I took on the last day of my board exams haunts me to this day

I have the opposite problem. Because Im a 7'10 gigatyrone with a perfect jawline, Im always the most handsome and dominant in every photo. Get mogged inkie

The group photo I took on the last day of my board exams haunts me to this day
I attended a family member’s wedding recently. I look hideous in every photo

I have the opposite problem. Because Im a 7'10 gigatyrone with a perfect jawline, Im always the most handsome and dominant in every photo. Get mogged inkie
Funny goy

I physically can't smile correctly, so either I expose myself for being deformed or stand there with my lips closed looking like chud without glasses.

I physically can't smile correctly, so either I expose myself for being deformed or stand there with my lips closed looking like chud without glasses.
Same.

My nose flares up when I smile and I look hideous

I always end up looking weird as fuck not only am I ugly but my head will be tilted backwards or some shit

I always end up looking weird as fuck not only am I ugly but my head will be tilted backwards or some shit
My face is slightly asymmetrical
IMG 6704

must be hard being a mentalcel

i look half decent in the mirror some days. pictures are brutal as fuck