Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You take pride in stupid/pointless shit.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
When the best parts of life are denied to you simply because of how you were born, you begin to cling on to anything that can offer you even the smallest sense of achievment or fulfillment.

Examples?
Well let's see, I care more about Dragon Ball than I do about talking to people. I also wasted my entire adolescence being a shut-in gamer and anime addict.

Well let's see, I care more about Dragon Ball than I do about talking to people. I also wasted my entire adolescence being a shut-in gamer and anime addict.
And? This is not that bad, actually, you are good

You think majority of ppl got something to take pride of? No, they dont, they are coping by being occupied by jobs.. cant overthink when you got nosy boss on your ass

so you are just as good as your average joe, you arent bad

You think you need to actually make science breakthrough to feel good about yourself? You will not do it, i will not do it - science, and, frankly, almost 100% of big things now are being developed by big (10+) groups of 25+yo men

Everything nice and easy is already done, and you cant make quantum CPU in solo

born too late to do some serious shit like colonization born too early to do some shit like space exploration) bad, i know, but what we can do

This is the exact reason why I put myself through the torture of No Nut November.

The most pointless "self-improvement".
I don’t do it for “self improvement”. I do it so I have something to feel accomplished about in my miserable life.

I don’t do it for “self improvement”. I do it so I have something to feel accomplished about in my miserable life.
JERK OFF NOW