Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Trucel Trait : You survive on just Bread and Water

• Thread starter Friday I'm In Love
  • Start date
Friday I'm In Love

Friday I'm In Love

I've already given up
-
the best diet to LDAR all day

Ramen noodles and vodka the past 8 days, made some homemade bread with the last flour and yeast I had and used up the strawberry jam making toast, it's going to be ramen until the end of the month

Ramen noodles and vodka the past 8 days, made some homemade bread with the last flour and yeast I had and used up the strawberry jam making toast, it's going to be ramen until the end of the month
dietmoggs me

dietmoggs me
I love bread, I can eat a good bread and butter every meal especially if I have vodka, bread is the finest food, but it gives me cough and phlegm and ragged breathing when I eat a whole loaf of bread for dinner and evening supper

Brokie trait
Goodfellas GIF

Have type one diabetes and still eat bread which is bad for you but nobody cares if i have a hypo

Hippie vegan trait tbh. Red meat is a good cope. Very healthy and nutritive despite what they say.

can't afford meat, and the cheapest meat taste like shoes

yeah i know, it's ok bro
Cant you afford a can of tuna and a packet of sphegetti. Maybe some pasta sauce if have money left over. Its not the best thing in the world but it adds variety

Cant you afford a can of tuna and a packet of sphegetti. Maybe some pasta sauce if have money left over. Its not the best thing in the world but it adds variety
I'm going to cook something now, my brothers were eating in the kitchen but they already left, they don't invite me because no food for incels in 2023

Only potato and coffee here

I'm going to cook something now, my brothers were eating in the kitchen but they already left, they don't invite me because no food for incels in 2023
Life sucks without good food, at least you arent starving nigger in africa