Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: You suck at driving and almost hit 2 people

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
I've had my license for 1.5 years now and i still drive like shit. I almost side swiped a car when i was cutting into a lane because they were in my blindspot, and when i was merging from a parking lot back onto the high way, i didn't realize the person in the median where i was had the right-of-way and i almost hit them head on. I think they tried to get my license plate but its not likely since i sped off pretty fast and i had a lot of cars behind me at the red light. If only i was a normie than i could drive properly since id have places to go with people

I can't drive, once I tried and I hit the gate. It was a Fiat 500

I can't drive, once I tried and I hit the gate. It was a Fiat 500
Damn heres the trucel token, you're a truer cel than me :cryfeels:

I sometimes get anxiety about hitting someone :feelsbadman:[UWSL]sorry that happened brocel[/UWSL]

I sometimes get anxiety about hitting someone :feelsbadman:[UWSL]sorry that happened brocel[/UWSL]
Like i wish i could get out of my car and be like "yo man i'm sorry i didn't see you" or something along those lines

RtA

So far my driving has been ok
I went for lessons in a manual Toyota Vios

after passing drove my dad’s Renault Megane automatic

Now just wagecucking to buy my dream car Nissan 370Z or 350z

Actually my dream car is a Lamborghini but impossible to own cuz gotta be alpha chad leader with ppl working under u (business owner)

I have yet to overcome my fear of driving and go to lessons. Not that I'm planning to drive afterwards anyway... It sucks that you got into that situation but I'm glad you didn't actually crash into that car.

stop being racist
KEh0RkF.gif

I have yet to overcome my fear of driving and go to lessons. Not that I'm planning to drive afterwards anyway...
I go to school, to the gym, and to play card games at the comic book stores and get food that's it, mogs you tho

Truecels don't have cars and driving license

failed my first driving test

scared shitless to do it again

No. I'm disabled and cannot drive(Neither can Justus W Grossbier). My Processing Speed Index(PSI) is very low and I have a brain lesion.
The only legit mentalcel on this forum

i hate driving these days tbh, the only good time was in 2020 during corona-chan when the roads were almost empty

I can drive to gym and back

I can't drive at all, I want to use car sharing to drive around, but I'm afraid that if I get into an accident that I'll get a suicidal amount of debt. Thankfully I live in a big city so I don't need to own a car, but all the Foids only care about men with cars.

I really don't want to buy another car. :feelswhat:

Driving sucks and I hate car drivers, us bicyclists and pedestrians are better people for not riding around in death mobiles.

I spend an hour and 10 minutes a day commuting, it's not fun. Very repetitive and some normie always wants to mess with me. Leave me alone, I'm trying to drive in peace

I'm on my 6th attempt to get a driver license :feelsaww:

I spend an hour and 10 minutes a day commuting, it's not fun. Very repetitive and some normie always wants to mess with me. Leave me alone, I'm trying to drive in peace
I forgot people still have to commute

It was easy af when i got it, how tf do u not have one if u tried 6 times???
I keep failing because I get nervous and head to the wrong directions the examiner is telling me to go :feelskek:

yeah it's not the best, gas prices sure are high right now
Can you work something out with your boss to help with commuting costs?

I've had my license for 1.5 years now and i still drive like shit. I almost side swiped a car when i was cutting into a lane because they were in my blindspot, and when i was merging from a parking lot back onto the high way, i didn't realize the person in the median where i was had the right-of-way and i almost hit them head on. I think they tried to get my license plate but its not likely since i sped off pretty fast and i had a lot of cars behind me at the red light. If only i was a normie than i could drive properly since id have places to go with people
I made mistakes like this when I was new to driving. Just learn from them and over time they will be fewer and far between. I’ve had my license for 20 years and never got in an accident that was my fault. Someone just rear ended me once.

I made mistakes like this when I was new to driving. Just learn from them and over time they will be fewer and far between. I’ve had my license for 20 years and never got in an accident that was my fault. Someone just rear ended me once.
Damn i didn't know you were an oldcel

What transmission your car uses?